VOTE HERE!!! - RRBBO4

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Choose your top 3 favortie bikes!

• The Man In Black

Votes: 6 1.8%
  • Greaser "Great Balls Of Fire"

Votes: 26 7.8%
  • Schwinn Delorean DMC-12

• Jupiter-The Flying Finn

Votes: 4 1.2%
  • Dutch Racer

• Subterfuge

Votes: 7 2.1%
  • Addison Speed Special

• ?RUNVS?

Votes: 5 1.5%
  • The Tenderizer

Votes: 12 3.6%
  • Hooch-A-Rama

• The Rust Huffer

Votes: 10 3.0%
  • Ratty News

• The Gooch!!

Votes: 23 6.9%
  • Cosmic Flyer

• Sir Loin Of Beef

Votes: 28 8.4%
  • Orange County Rat "Chop Suey"

Votes: 8 2.4%
  • Twice As Nice

• The Columbian

• Black Coffee With Cream

Votes: 11 3.3%
  • You Dirty Rat

• R.E.D.

Votes: 2 0.6%
  • Nasferatu-The Koffin Kruiser

• In With A '38

• Change Of Plans

Votes: 3 0.9%
  • The Crucible

Votes: 22 6.6%
  • The Rickety Rat

• B Wok (Bored Wok)

Votes: 1 0.3%
  • Murrat

• Beachin' Cruiser

• Badd Mojo

Votes: 13 3.9%
  • The Blue Zepper

• Mas Patina

• LLSX-53

Votes: 31 9.3%
  • Them Bones

• The Bike Formerly Known As Mr. Goodyear

• Riki-Tiki-Rati

Votes: 17 5.1%
  • Board Feather

• FatRat

• Sweet Liberty

• Next Blood Clot

• "The Starliner" Cafe Racer

• Mad Max's Money Build

• The Grunge Rudge

Votes: 9 2.7%
  • Stove Bolt Special

• Free Wheelin Gambles

• 1948 Hawthorne: The Claymore

Votes: 9 2.7%
  • Joscats Caffeinachronism

• .... BOUND

Votes: 20 6.0%
  • For Ruby

• The Beaver

• Roadmaster Diesel

Votes: 21 6.3%
  • Military Time Machine

• Rustic Hawthorne

• Billet Bullet

• The Galt Town Hooligan

Votes: 87 26.0%
  • Mustang

Votes: 15 4.5%
  • The Battle Cruiser

• New, Used & Reused

• Zig Zag

Votes: 27 8.1%
  • The Frightliner

• Hot Rod Scooter

• Raisin Under The Sun

• Half-a-lugi

• Eddie Munsters Other Bike "Wolfgang"

• Black No. 1

• The King Ray

• Splatter Rat

• Dirt Dobber

• Ultra Violet

• Beach Picnic

• 1963 Schwinn Racer- Plain & Simple

• Victim Of Changes

• Blackened

• Stripped And Teased

Votes: 86 25.7%
  • Hot Rod Girl

• Bad Influence

• Zepatista

• Rat Turd

• Higgoosa

• Ratty Caddy

• The Lady Rat "Spitzel"

• 63' Base

• Hiawatha Silver Bullit

• JC Jalopy

• 1/2 Six Pack Later

• Meshmerized

• Pacific Paradise Found

• Lady Luck

Votes: 14 4.2%
  • The Merc

Votes: 17 5.1%
  • The Shooting Star

• Country Rat AMF

Votes: 15 4.5%
  • GI Joe

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
this is a straight up dog fight and its gonna be one till the end. i swear i am getting more grey hairs watching this i cant take it

how many times have I heard that we are all winners... :roll:
no! one will win the rest will lose. competing has been fun, losing gracefully is an important part of life. it is a way of robbing the winner of the competition if everyone claims the victory. it's also dishonest. look at the amount of time everyone is spending seeing who's ahead and if they got any more votes.
I can tell the age of the folks that have the "we're all winners" mantra. I have to say that I hate that way of thinking.
please teach your kids that competition brings out the best in them, and losing builds character, and winning is the goal, but, win or lose, do it gracefully. trust me they will do better in life if they learn these simple truths.
so I will say it again in a more direct way, It has been fun and an honor to be in the build off, and I have been beat by many very deserving bikes. there will only be one winner and may he win gracefully while we all lose just as gracefully. we only win in that we have been a part of this fun and friendly competition. that being said, congratulations to the winner, and I'll see the rest of you losers in next years build off!! :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

There can be only one...

highlander_resam.jpg

not sure what to take from that lol i am honored to be where i am in the competition and i still think that there are many other bikes lower that deserve to be higher. no i wont suger coat it and say this or that but the bikes that were done this year are amazing no mater what. i really do feel privliged to put bikes together along side u guys and i would not be what i am or not lol without you. i would be doing what i am doing whether rat rod bikes. com was around or not but i was so glad to find a group of guys and gals who think like i do and build what they like. to all i say once again good luck and god speed. and we can cut the trophy in half

Ok on a serious note if anything ever comes out of these builds it has to be the quality and ingenuety (spellcheck) of those, I wish I thought of that ideas, two years ago I owned three bikes....this place has created a monster....and I wont go back,plus I have welder for some of these crazy ideas in my head for next year...may you all be blessed and happy reunions with the families now that were out of the garage for a while.

37fleetwood said:
how many times have I heard that we are all winners... :roll:
no! one will win the rest will lose. competing has been fun, losing gracefully is an important part of life. it is a way of robbing the winner of the competition if everyone claims the victory. it's also dishonest. look at the amount of time everyone is spending seeing who's ahead and if they got any more votes.
I can tell the age of the folks that have the "we're all winners" mantra. I have to say that I hate that way of thinking.
please teach your kids that competition brings out the best in them, and losing builds character, and winning is the goal, but, win or lose, do it gracefully. trust me they will do better in life if they learn these simple truths.
so I will say it again in a more direct way, It has been fun and an honor to be in the build off, and I have been beat by many very deserving bikes. there will only be one winner and may he win gracefully while we all lose just as gracefully. we only win in that we have been a part of this fun and friendly competition. that being said, congratulations to the winner, and I'll see the rest of you losers in next years build off!! :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Competition brings out the best AND WORST in people. Also a poll is really not a competition because you cannot compete. Building that bike that you love before the deadline IS. Anyone who made the deadline with a beautiful bike is a winner. For more than a week we've been watching numbers go up. Some go up more than others. That's not a competition...

So, everybody is a winner.
and there will be one that has tha little bit of extra.
:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :wink:

just kidding...

voting was tough i did not sign up for the site for a long time but i had to throw my vote in this is too much fun to watch

is it over? i think it is after 6:21 but i could be wrong where is steve? lol i swear this is about as nuts as it gets in a good way i am sure it is fun for u guys to watch then there is the race for 3rd whew

a huge congrads to u Lobsterboyx that bike is sick bar none and i bet u could do way more miles on it than i could one mine. just ask the others on the last ride i was tired at the end lol

Latest posts

Back