Voting Booths are re-OPEN!

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RustyGold

Epic Level Bike Hoarder! 🏆
Pro Member
Reaction score
Voting Booths are OPEN! Previous votes are gone to the void, so, if you previously voted...I would very much appreciate your re-votes.

NEWS: The winner of each class gets a PRIZE!

One Year RRB Pro Membership!

Voting will be open until the 11th. Booths located in the Build Challenges area as stickies...links are located in the BO voting threads. Yes, it's awkward.

Voting Booths are OPEN! Previous votes are gone to the void, so, if you previously voted...I would very much appreciate your re-votes.

NEWS: The winner of each class gets a PRIZE!

One Year RRB Pro Membership!

Voting will be open until the 11th. Booths located in the Build Challenges area as stickies...links are located in the BO voting threads. Yes, it's awkward.

Congrats and huge thanks for working through the issues @RustyGold !!!!

For those who have not yet voted, please be careful when marking your selections. One of my intended choices was not acknowledged during this re-launch, probably though my own inattentiveness. Now, I am unable to go back and correct my failure...and one vote can make a difference.

If you look at the voting booth, and there are results...then you already voted and it was counted. If there are check boxes, your vote was purged due to a hiccup in the process...please feel free to re-cast your vote. The builders, some you may know, would really appreciate it.

Last edited:
Other than deciding on what bikes to vote for, the process was super easy and pretty much the same that it has been for many years now. The builders went through weeks of work to finish their bikes. The mods spent hours configuring the voting pages. It's a shame (especially when you know builders personally), to gripe and complain about a simple voting process that shouldn't have taken more that a few minutes. I sure hope that the forum recovers from missing out on 1 content entry every 2.5 years.

Once again, congrats to all of the builders that rolled out their killer rides! Also, big shout out to RustyGold for jumping through hoops to get the voting pages up and running. And finally, thanks to all of the RRBers that contribute content, builds, feedback, sale items, etc on the forum each year!! Sorry that I wasn't around much for this build off, but I love the work you guys put in this year!

Congratulations to @GuitarlCarl @GTHOtrod and @bikewhorder for their WINS!

MBBO Tie for 1st!

GTHOtrod
20220302_091923.jpg

GuitarlCarl
Swinger.jpg

ORBO!

bikewhorder
Elgin Osprey.jpg

Thank you! I'm more than happy, I'm honored to be in the lists with @GTHOtrod and @bikewhorder this is the first time I've placed in the top 3 in a major buildoff!

Carl.

BRAVO guys!! Killer builds!

22K+ Forum members, but only 56 and 42 voters show up…wow. More members need to step up and support the builders efforts. I wonder how many of the 22K members are active in some way.

Latest posts

Back