WBO 2017 Jan 1st to April 1st: ANYTHING GOES INCLUDING BUILDS ALREADY STARTED!---GO!---

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Black Burrito V2
Huffy B&W.jpg

Carl.

Looks like fun , wish I didnt have an el camino of my brother in laws in my driveway I need to tear into.

Sent from my SM-G920R4 using Tapatalk

Slight change to the rules to make it a bit clearer:

1: Start a build thread in the new forum that will open up on the day and post your progress there as it happens.
2: Must be human powered. (Can have motor as well.)
3: Build cannot be finished at the time of the first post. (We want to see some progress happen!)
4: Must be in the finished area by the deadline to be eligible for voting.
5: Riding photo or video if rideability is questionable.
6: You must have fun.

Also posted a link on the FaceBook group page and it looks like we might be getting a few new members joining up for the first time.

Luke.

Do people put non operable/ faux builds on the site? Wow....

Sent from my LGMS550 using Tapatalk
Usually no, but some people do like to cause trouble and question if a build is ridable, specially if it has car tires or a crazy drivetrain, so video or pic evidence is a good way to solve the problem before it starts.

People can be surprised just what is actually rideable:

Usually no, but some people do like to cause trouble and question if a build is ridable, specially if it has car tires or a crazy drivetrain, so video or pic evidence is a good way to solve the problem before it starts.

People can be surprised just what is actually rideable:

That is a ridiculously cool bike! It's nice to see it in motion. What does it weigh?

Slight change to the rules to make it a bit clearer:

1: Start a build thread in the new forum that will open up on the day and post your progress there as it happens.
2: Must be human powered. (Can have motor as well.)
3: Build cannot be finished at the time of the first post. (We want to see some progress happen!)
4: Must be in the finished area by the deadline to be eligible for voting.
5: Riding photo or video if rideability is questionable.
6: You must have fun.

Also posted a link on the FaceBook group page and it looks like we might be getting a few new members joining up for the first time.

Luke.
Luke, my good friend and bike mechanic B-rad is strongly considering entering a build for the first time. Since he didn't know what direction he would go, the open-ended 'anything goes' fits him well! Hope the fb page invite produces more like him....

Rideability questions deter lowrider/scrapers that look cool but can't be pedaled. If you can't ride it, its only art. We want rideable art!

Carl.

sent from a banana phone...

Well, I have another project that I want to get started on soon, so maybe I will concentrate on it instead of finishing Old Soul in the build-off. The only issue that I have right now is that my TRM Convertible Tank was supposed to be here a couple of days ago, and instead, it wandered around for eight days, finally showing up somewhere in Chicago last night. I haven't contacted USPS directly, but that seems like quite a ways off the expected transit path between Alabama and Southern California. :arghh:

Luke, my good friend and bike mechanic B-rad is strongly considering entering a build for the first time. Since he didn't know what direction he would go, the open-ended 'anything goes' fits him well! Hope the fb page invite produces more like him....
hmmmm, I wonder what 'Funk-y' build we will see this time around....:nerd:
I have been racking my brains,and changing colors and designs over and over,but I think I will be going with the build I wanted to do this summer but didn't find the time.

Latest posts

Back