We the people Avenger

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Was wondering if any one on here has one, and how do you like it? I'm having a hard time finding one. Thanks for any help, Dave.

Compared to a lot of the neo-modern BMX cruisers, it seems like a solid bike. My only criticisms are the use of hydraulic disc brakes and weight. Hydraulic disc brake systems get air bubbles if the bike is stored any way other than upright and that doesn't line-up with their apparent "duzitall" marketing. An urban dweller with limited storage space who wants a bike this style for just about everything about town and on light dirt would be wise to find something else. It's also a bit heavy. This bike weighs in under the Avenger by three pounds:

20220518_150657.jpg

The extrinsic value of finding a vintage frame and making it better for your intended purposes than an out of the box retro-styled modern complete bike is something that never gets old to me. It can be a lot less expensive as well.

Killa1.jpg

Latest posts

Back