Westfield Wasteland

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have time envy.:(
Me too really :giggle: I have builds in the que, but :eek: nothing to put in the next build-off. Although I could try and pass off a burrito as a muscle bike ;) But to be sure, I think I have this build under control.

Guitarl [emoji450]

Last edited:
DANG THIS BIKE IS SWEET. YEAH YA RIGHT A TANK WOULD ENHANCE IT. DON'T LISTEN TO ME THOUGH...LISTEN TO YOUR BIKE AND...GTB! PEACE

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Tapatalk

I love it, might evan build something similar. With my 1961 Schwinn American and a spare Rattrap.
Imitation is the best form of flattery :D.

I love it, might evan build something similar. With my 1961 Schwinn American and a spare Rattrap.
Imitation is the best form of flattery :D.
Do it bro,
I didn't invent the dragster.
But I'm glad someone did.

Carl.

Wow Carl this bike is looking amazing! Love the front fender, the chrome/black fade + the little foot is over the top cool.

May have to take a stab at cutting one of those out but you've set the bar pretty high. Did you tack/weld it while it was on the bike? Seems like you'd have to to get the angle just right.

Only one way to find out if it wants a tank. Slap one on there and let's see. Looks great as is though the og paint is cool.

Wow Carl this bike is looking amazing! Love the front fender, the chrome/black fade + the little foot is over the top cool.

May have to take a stab at cutting one of those out but you've set the bar pretty high. Did you tack/weld it while it was on the bike? Seems like you'd have to to get the angle just right.

Only one way to find out if it wants a tank. Slap one on there and let's see. Looks great as is though the og paint is cool.
Thanks bro! You were right, it did need the front fender in chrome. Ties in like the Renaissance Man said too, chrome to a weathered paint fade. I cut the foot out and after carving it I just set it under the stand and welded it in place. It needed a bit of lean taken out, with the flipped rat trap it was threatening to fall over with the stock stand. The little foot is 3/8" thick, just enough. I also rubbed gold sharpie into the texture of the foot.
Now I'm trying to find 5 horseshoes...

Carl.

This just keeps getting better and better and better.
Love the chrome fender
I'm stealing the "little tiny feets" idea someday. I have one of those dimmer pedal feet somewhere.

Still queries about that big head light . Will you get it working? LED conversion? What's your plan .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Still queries about that big head light . Will you get it working? LED conversion? What's your plan .

Plenty of time for that, LED conversion is easy when you have a 2yr degree in Industrial Electrical... I'm happy today my bag showed up and it matches well.
1e16f57b64aa42dbc592312a3778bc5f.jpg
e25ebcf160d97d37d29b36542f9afdba.jpg

Carl.

Nice fit with bag . Love the look of that rear fender also [emoji1303][emoji1303]

Wasteland.
e6e00e5001160e6683ed60ba2c63f2ad.jpg
a7717b6011d95762dc5846ec082ab6e7.jpg
a9705a4599bebcc1bf4b791993ab0430.jpg

Lots going on here...
Red band kickback hub laced to a 57mm rim with spiked nuts, coaster attached to a bentfork and it's all leaning on a littlefoot.

Carl.

Last edited:
This may not fit the theme, but I'm diggin' this cool little toy aeroplane I found today at a farm show flea. I fabbed a bracket for it to sit on my handlebars. Tomorrow I'm going to Walmart and see if I can get me some fishing lures propellers.
c38a70d64f7149f7f8082277c1c89e8e.jpg
a061773732158136e7f1da65424756cf.jpg
polished pot metal says Pan American World Airways on the sides.

Carl.

Even though I see brother Jake done beat me to it, I'll still post up what popped in my head when I saw the kickstand. Great minds think alike I guess. Keep up the killer doodadery brother Carl! I love this build!

Little Feats Don't Fail Me Now

Latest posts

Back