What do think this cruiser is worth?

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I never quite understood "mountain biking" in Fla.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Britton_HillI do however understand the riding of mountain bikes in the dirt anywhere.
I never understood mountain biking here either. We just have mountain bike "trails," where you ride your overpriced mountain bike on. 🤣 I actually don't like mountain bikes.

I've been riding my 26" SE OM Flyer on the trails. People hate it. One snobby guy said, "why don't you get a real bike." I told him, "here, touch it (the bike), it's real. See." He didn't like that. I won't tell you how the rest of the conversation went. It got heated.

That Husky wheel should do well for your purposes.
I've been riding my 26" SE OM Flyer on the trails. People hate it. One snobby guy said, "why don't you get a real bike." I told him, "here, touch it (the bike), it's real. See." He didn't like that. I won't tell you how the rest of the conversation went. It got heated.
The "seriousos" (as I call them) are most often good for a laugh. It's all they really deserve and because of that, I never debate them...just laugh when they decide to act foolishly.

Then, there can be the opposite which entails props for killing the game on vintage or unconventional (by today's standards) bikes. It happens on occasion and my most frequent response is, "What a great day to be riding, right?" The last convo I had like this was at the pump track and we found that we have more than a couple of mutual RL friends.

Fun fact: 26" wheels can't even. :rolleyes:
lzCdbhiP_400x400.jpg

Latest posts

Back