what do you listen to while building?

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
time to clean up the mess after building, things just seem to pile up the last couple days of a build
DSCN1379.JPG

so some more tunes were in order

with lots more

I work in my apartment a lot, I usually put something on TV where a cool car or bike is being built, but with NO DRAMA !!!

I work in my apartment a lot, I usually put something on TV where a cool car or bike is being built, but with NO DRAMA !!!
I can't think of 1 of those shows that don't have drama don't know why they just can't show more of the build and not the drama. Guess you could be talking about drama in your life.

I can't think of 1 of those shows that don't have drama don't know why they just can't show more of the build and not the drama. Guess you could be talking about drama in your life.
Guess I should have said minimal drama, can't watch OCC but I can cut their bikes up just fine. Pretty much avoid drama in my life, I like things simple. Only drama I had recently was a parts failure that almost stopped my build. If you like my work, I'll be putting some stuff on my album soon. Always nice to hear from you Brian

'Build or Bust' and 'Biker Build-off' weren't drama free...but, the drama was deadlines and competition...not tantrums and family fits.

Jason

Latest posts

Back