What does everyone do when they're not messing with their bi

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I'll start this off...I spend time with my best friend who is also my wife and our three daughters. My dad lives with us, too! We just bought a boat this morning, and took it on it's maiden voyage this evening...have to fill up the time until the next build off!!!

I buy sell and trade bikes and parts and build my parts stash for the next build off. I can't wait. This year life kept getting in the way and I kinda bowed out and did not finish. Next year I am pulling out ALL the stops and going all out to build the coolest bike ever. But I said that this year too so I might just build some junker to ride. :lol:

Way to many interests to list, but RRBO#7 consumed my spare time from start time to end time. Not complaining.

Next, Ms jerrykr and I are signed up for the Hotter Than heck ride in Wichita Falls TX later this month.
We won't be doing the 100 mile race, but a shorter route.
We did the "Peach Pedal" ride in Weatherford TX in July. We went 39 miles and the hills almost killed us! :D
We are planning on a couple more rides this Fall. We ride hybrid bikes, not full skinny tire road bikes.

We really would like to do some real relaxed cruiser rides around the Dallas Fort Worth area,
but there does not seem to be too much interest in getting together to do it, so we ride local trails on our own almost every weekend.

I have been working on some bikes in my stash to sell locally (dont worry they were nothing special or worthy of the site). But the next month I will be working on the ITIL foundation exam for work, and dove hunting starts the 1st in TX.

Chips_Mahoy said:
Wait a minute......You mean there's something else to do other than building bikes??!! :shock:
Yep, buying more bikes! :mrgreen:

Modding my bike (as well as my son's) is only what I do when I need a break from building my '4 wheeled Rat'
030.jpg

0272.jpg

It started out as a '97 4dr Explorer, now a 2dr panel truck. By the time I'm done it'll have alot of retro styling mods in it.

Latest posts

Back