What have you been riding lately?

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Depending. If I'm cruising or need to get some where pronto, the brown and green admiral is faster here San Diego barrio Logan, representing OTNC California homies

Attachments

• cruiser.jpg
    cruiser.jpg
    524.7 KB · Views: 11
  • prewar admiral.jpg
    prewar admiral.jpg
    282.3 KB · Views: 11
Last edited:
Depending. If I'm cruising or need to get some where pronto, the brown and green admiral is faster here San Diego barrio Logan, representing OTNC California homies

Welcome to RRB. Cool rides!

Head to head shootout: Worksman Front Loader STPT trike versus Triporteur by McBride:
IMG_20220713_133955461.jpg
IMG_20220713_133948712.jpg
IMG_20220713_134004302.jpg

The McBride has sweet steel mags and a shorter wheelbase. Can only explain it as more "poppy" and "playful" while the Worksmans"plows". McBride has spinnier gears, meaning lower top speed, which helps because it's kinda twitchy, whereas the Worksman is just solid. Worksman wins hands down.

Head to head shootout: Worksman Front Loader STPT trike versus Triporteur by McBride:View attachment 200552View attachment 200553 View attachment 200554
The McBride has sweet steel mags and a shorter wheelbase. Can only explain it as more "poppy" and "playful" while the Worksmans"plows". McBride has spinnier gears, meaning lower top speed, which helps because it's kinda twitchy, whereas the Worksman is just solid. Worksman wins hands down.
I feel like I would find a custom use for those mags 👍

My friend @Karate Chicken Industries had an extra ticket to see the Colorado Rockies take on the Pittsburgh Pirates Friday so we went down early to ride around Denver for a couple of hours before the game. I took a West Germany made cantilever frame lightweight and he had his Schwinn "Dad" bike. We found some good Mexican food at an old restaurant before stopping at O'dell Brewing in the RiNo Arts district.
IMG_20220715_172223324.jpg

Locked the bikes in a spot seen from the escalator inside Coors Field(upper right window next to scooter)
IMG_20220715_182200655.jpg

And had a blast at the game with a sound 13-2 win!
IMG_20220715_202026616.jpg

The seats were at the top & there was a small gap through the structure that we could see our bikes locked up!(but didn't get a pic 🤷‍♂️ )

I had a blast!! Thanks JD!:rockout:

Latest posts

Back