What have you been riding lately?

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Inspired by OddJobs monark, I got out on
mine today for a 10 mile ride.
13F1F9A5-014F-487D-87C7-DF027D3D9C0A.jpeg

Out on Wednesday nite ride with these two forum members. @Mr. Monkeyarms and @Karate Chicken IndustriesView attachment 193874
Thanks for the beer Mike! It was delicious!

@Palepainter , your bike is showing! Though the ride was cut short by some kid-crash drama, we made the most of it and still managed to get a cold beer.

It was the first Longmont Bike Night of the 19th season. We do this every Wednesday evening from mid May through September ending with the Oktoberfest parade. We had a pretty good crowd for the first ride of the season. Around 80 riders. 🙂
IMG_20220518_183411732_HDR.jpg

I expect rides in the near future getting close to 200 folks on bikes. Since the theme was "Back in Black" I rode my Felt Bandit in terrific weather. Snow arrives Friday.🤓
IMG_20220518_202120776.jpg

Last edited:
Thanks for the beer Mike! It was delicious!

It was the first Longmont Bike Night of the 18th season. We do this every Wednesday evening from mid May through September ending with the Oktoberfest parade. We had a pretty good crowd for the first ride of the season. Around 80 riders. 🙂 View attachment 193882

I expect rides in the near future getting close to 200 folks on bikes. Since the theme was "Back in Black" I rode my Felt Bandit in terrific weather. Snow arrives Friday.🤓View attachment 193883
That's pretty cool. Wish we had a group like that

I think it was the his and hers man buns...
When they sat down, manchild was looking at us with major disdain and she was ogling us questionably in a manner that appeared to be along the lines of, "I think...those are Men." He was obviously threatened and she seemed inquisitive. The androgenous amuse me.

We were working in our vegetable garden when the wheelbarrow got a puncture...
Now I decided to pimp it (just a little bit), my daughter loved it!:
TwzXsgv.jpeg

uJ4zOT7.jpeg

Latest posts

Back