What year is this Road Master D10985

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I purchased this original Road Master for our give away bike for 2017 at the Get A Grip Bicycle Show in Cleveland TN. We give away a bike each year and will be keeping this one by our side this year as we advertise the show for the fourth Saturday in March of 2017. It has cleaned up very nice and will help if I know the year model this was produced. Based on the fenders I am guessing 1939-1940? The serial number below the crank reads D10985. I appreciate any help on this bike and thanks for looking.

Okay, it took me a minute to get the pictures but here they are of the bike. It appears to be all original down to the BF Goodrich tires. I did however ad the tank plate which will be lettered up in the future and as you can see is only temporarily mounted so it could be removed easily with two bolts. I did replace the inner tubes to make it closer to being road worthy. Please let me know if you know the year. Thanks!!!

Attachments

• IMG_0081.JPG
    IMG_0081.JPG
    464.8 KB · Views: 157
  • IMG_0082.JPG
    IMG_0082.JPG
    508.8 KB · Views: 155

Latest posts

Back