what's it look like were you and your bikes live

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Years ago at a farm between McMillan and Seney in Michigan’s UP there was a pile of woven bike frames higher than their two story house, as high as a huge old barn. Talk about yard art, the UPs answer to the Cadillac Ranch. I never had a camera when I drove past.
so like
A
download.jpg

or

B

bicycle-sculpture.jpg

or
C
6d2e82a74f116114c39ddb1887cd1899--bicycle-art-place-a.jpg

IIRC, somewhere in SW Colorado (Cortez, maybe?) there used to be a huge bicycle graveyard. A friend of mine in Gunnison used to go there to get frames on the cheap for his town bikes.
Yes been there, but have found so many in New Mexico. There at every scrap, and antique shop

Attachments

• 20210410_131129.jpg
    20210410_131129.jpg
    616.8 KB · Views: 42
Check out the wagon in the driveway, you would fit on here perfect. Love the odd ones. No wonder you ride bikes with the cost of gas! But show us the bike's!!!!
The wagon is a"94 Buick Roadmaster. Just rolled over 155K. Powered by an LT1 engine (all 94 - 96 Roadmasters came from the factory so equipped.) With the towing package, it comes equipped with aux oil and trans cooler, mechanical and electric cooling fans, and posi rear end. If I keep it around 70, I can get 22 mpg on the highway. 5,000# GVW towing capabilities. Full leather seats for 8 (rear facing third seat) and I can lay a 4x8 sheet of plywood on the floor without it leaning on the wheel wells - how many of your pickup trucks can claim that? All of the options work except the electric antenna. When I had the blue tooth radio installed, the antenna no longer worked. I wish that it had a factory type GPS in it. But my Garmin on the dash keeps it period correct.

1632771241730.png

Perfect place for giving multiple bikes an OA bath.

Latest posts

Back