What's your "go-to" bike?

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Great picture of actual hauling the groceries. Good looking bicycle. Just the right amount of visual conflict to keep the thieves away. I love one piece crank bicycles that have rust and scratches for going to the market. I use good quality locks on a clunky looking bicycle and have not lost my grocery store bike yet. However now a days the thieves will steal just about anything so good locks are a must.
I roll mine in side the store. load the groceries up. like my bikes a shopping cart. then pay and go. no way they can steal it. got to get past me and my dog to take it.
DSC02883.JPG

to be fare this bike belongs to my dog. when he needs exercise he runs along side. but most times I'm his Chauffeur. he rides in the front basket. .

Last edited:
That's a killer frame @Slow-Rider ! Love the double top tubes, your pooch has good taste
I had him go sniff my stack of used frames. that's the one he took a wise on. IE claimed it as his. so I built it up for him.

Latest posts

Back