Where are our builders from? Scroll down to the builders map and add your marker.

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Marker added.

From 'Haaksbergen', located in Twente the Netherlands.
Its an nice town with some old buildings and very nice surroundings for cycling.
There are much older and in my opinion more beautiful towns/cities like 'Zutphen' and 'Deventer'.

We have a nice 'watermill' from 1548 thats still running (after a few restorations). In the forest around that are very nice singletracks for mountainbiking.

There are not many 'custom' cyclists in this part of the Netherlands, its a relative conservative area. The people are nice here and they like a good party with mud, beer, food, harvester and car derby's.

(I’m not in the build-off. Jerk this post fast enuff to make yer head spin if this thread is builders only!!)
First off, watching this buildoff happen is pretty cool. I’ve watched every one since 2010 and voted appropriately. Keep up the good work. I’ve got an idea for next year if I can wait.
Secondly, the map idea is awesome. Gives a great visual and make ya realize that we all make this thing happen across the globe.
Lastly, I’m a little embarrassed that my country is not represented and I apologize for all the no-show Texans.

Thanks y’all for all the creativity and workmanship.

Lastly, I’m a little embarrassed that my country is not represented and I apologize for all the no-show Texans

Country or county? US is plenty well represented but could always use more!

Screenshot_20220718-212257.png

This map is strange as you scroll left and right it doesn't "loop" so there are multiple versions of the continents left and right. What are ya gonna do? 🤷‍♂️

I guess this map doesn’t work on the iPhone, otherwise I can’t figure out how to navigate it and drop a pin. I’ll go try it on the desktop later. Who am I kidding? It is almost midnight…

Marker added.

Its an nice town with some old buildings and very nice surroundings for cycling.
There are much older and in my opinion more beautiful towns/cities like 'Zutphen' and 'Deventer'.

We have a nice 'watermill' from 1548 thats still running (after a few restorations). In the forest around that are very nice singletracks for mountainbiking.

There are not many 'custom' cyclists in this part of the Netherlands, its a relative conservative area. The people are nice here and they like a good party with mud, beer, food, harvester and car derby's.
If all goes as planned I hope to be visiting your country and maybe town in December. How far drive wise from Arnhem? Looking forward to seeing your beautiful land

Marker added.

Sounds and looks beautiful there. Hope to visit for a vacation and rock concert in December. Mud,beer, and derby’s sound fun too.

Latest posts

Back