Who else is getting nervous about finishing in time?

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
There's always more that I want to do, than I can actually get finished... Usually it's a cash flow thing, or something I've never done before that slows me down. Last time I dug up an old arc welder and relearned how to weld after a 20+ year hiatus. This time it's my rear wheel... I might just have to learn how to lace a wheel, if I had a hub and some spokes... then fab a wheel disk.

Plenty of time left....

Carl.

I am a little. I just got back to working full time again and cant do much in this arctic weather.

Yep... very nervous and slightly worried... scared even :13:

But I will do it... :aggressive:

I have a welder and I know how to use it... sort of :blush:

Besides... it doesn't have to be completely "finished"... does it? o_O

What bike is ever really finished anyway I wonder :39:

Yeah... I'm a bit nervous alright :(

Glen.

I'm goin' to Glen's house, it's too cold here (-10) to spray paint...
Wind chill factor down around -25... brrrrr!

Carl.

You may have to go bare metal Carl! That's why I'm sticking to rust, too cold to paint & the wife won't let me paint inside.:D

Yeah, I've pretty much decided the clear coat is out, never going to happen. Every time the weather gets warm enough to paint, I have bikes for paying customers that take priority, so I think I'm just leaving mine au naturel. I've still got to get it greased and get the light wired, and decide on a seat. I planned to polish off some rust, but meh, it was all part of a previous vision that has now evolved into something more suited for it's environment.

I'm goin' to Glen's house, it's too cold here (-10) to spray paint...
Wind chill factor down around -25... brrrrr!

Carl.

Yeah... it's 8:40 am and a cool 14ºC... so a bit nippy at the moment. That's about 58ºF according to my wee converter.

:eek: Yikes... -10ºF = -23.333ºC. That's stupidly cold. (you are talking farenheit aren't you?)

I reckon getting any work done at all is a success in that frozeness o_O

Glen.

Latest posts

Back