Who else is getting nervous about finishing in time?

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'd be content with less of a swing... We're having a freaky cold spell and Australia is having crazy heatwaves correct? We aren't usually this extreme for this long, I've lived here my whole life though, so I'm used to it.

Carl.

I keep complaining about these cold snaps that push our temps into the 20's-30'sF which is cold for Texas, but my wife reminded me the other day that that was the constant November-March temp when we were kids. These days in the 70's, in January are not normal.
Also it's flu season here in the states and as of yesterday, I've got a sick 3 year old so, yet another roadblock, as his recovery takes priority over bike building. Hope the rest of you and your families are staying healthy, warm and/or cool as the case may be.

I preheated my basement some with a space heater. I also warmed the can in some hot water, flowed on nice, AND it was a black bike to begin with. ;) I also wet sanded it everywhere that I didn't already work on when I stripped the cable stays off.

Carl < Is on schedule...:dance2:

I reckon I'll be using test pot paint and a paint brush if I ever get to that stage :rolleyes:

Glen < Is not on schedule... :cry:

Latest posts

Back