Winchester

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

Reaction score
HI everyone, I'm join in the fun of build off #8. and what I'm seeing there are going to be some great looking bikes being built. well I'm starting out with a 20" winchester straight bar frame heres a pic. of it. and GOOD LUCK to all.

kingfish254

CHECK OUT MY SALE THREAD FOR COOL STUFF!
Pro Member
Reaction score
Super headbadge!
I love the small straightbar frames too.
Good luck and welcome to the fun!

Reaction score
uncaptioned-HL8kw-50c8f1a6d36cf.jpeg

Reaction score
I will try and get a better pic. of the head badge before the build is over. well I have the paint removed from the frame. and tryed a crank set out of a 16" in the frame here a pic. I'm not sure where this build is going. maybe some fat tires front and back. western theme cowboy / bullets / guns who knows

Reaction score
cool frame cant wait for the clear head badge pic!!

Troy

Reaction score
Re: Winchester more pics. of parts

well i've been getting some parts together. and bought some new tires 20x3 mounted them on rims for mockup. heres a pic.

Reaction score
well I tried to put the rims and tires on the frame and they are too fat and too tall. so I'm going to have to make some rear frame extensions. if I bolt them on would that be a frame modification that will put me in the anything goes build? because I want to stay in this build.

Reaction score
Re: Winchester added more pics.

today I got the torches out and a grinder and made some brackets too extend the wheel base, so the tires would fit in the frame. I for got the camera when I went to my brother barn to use the tools so no pics. of me cutting the pieces. heres some pics. of the parts. that I made.

Reaction score
I think they will work, but I don't like the looks of the bolts, and the brackets need to be blended in to the frame more and maybe cover the bolts and axle with some bullets.

Reaction score
Well I run across some plastic type foam so I'm going to try and make a tank.so I cut a piece to fit in the frame. here's a pic. I like the looks of the foam in the frame for the tank. I have some winchester 12ga. shotgun shells that i was wanting to use in the build, so I stuck them in the side of the foam tank, I like that also just don't know how many to use on each side. here's a pic.