Wingbar

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Thumbing through the usual apps (RRB, Cabe, and Craigslist) I couldn’t believe that someone had a silver king locally, yet alone a wingbar! :eek: I call the guy to see if it’s still available by chance and he says “you’re the first to call, it’s been on there for a couple hours” we’ve all been in that situation, so I ask the guy if he can pull the ad, knowing someone else will call and offer up more cash. I kept checking and the ad was still posted, I was so terrified he would change his mind and sell it to someone else. The next day after work (long stressful day) I called him to figure out if he still had it and where we could meet. He told me that he gotten several calls offering him more money but he had already told me that I had first crack at it if I still wanted it, otherwise he would sell it to the next person. Drove about 45mins into the mountains of idaho and there she was…:happy:
D89125AB-AEC3-4A58-8DE9-A9F0FB4B8968.jpeg
5D240020-D4C6-4874-8D6C-C890350AC18F.jpeg

Soooooo, you didn't end your story.
Did you get it?????

Latest posts

Back