• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to RatRodBikes and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Winter 2016 Part-a-Palooza Sale! 50s-80s galoore! 20's-60's ads!

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
23   0   0
Frames, forks, cranks, tanks, and more! I've got rusty gold coming out of every hole in my body, it's time to clean house! If I have numbers in my picture and you are interested in an item(s) PLEASE call them out by their corresponding number! All items have PRIORITY MAIL shipping factored into the price UNLESS OTHERWISE NOTED. If you have any questions, please ask me! All items are located in the Dayton, Ohio area. I accept and prefer PayPal, because it is quick. However, I will also accept cash and Postal Money Order.

Cranks!

Number 1 and 2: $25 shipped each

Number 3: $35 shipped. Number 4: $25 shipped

Number 5: SOLD. Number 6: $25 shipped

No. 7 $30 shipped

Chain ring: $15 shipped

WHEELS: ALL TIRES WILL BE REMOVED PRIOR TO SHIPPING, NOT INCLUDED! $10 each

Late 60's middleweight wheel. Rim is rusty, has a Bendix coaster hub. I will sell JUST the hub if you want it, for the same price.

OLD SCHOOL mountain bike or BMX wheel. 24 x 2.125. GREAT condition! It is a Wald, dated 1988.

Schwinn lightweight FEMCO front wheel. It needs new wheel bearings and some spokes are getting rusty.

Old 24" BMX wheel. Brand unknown.

26" middleweight wheel. Great patina!

Mid '50's middleweight wheel with a Renak Swift hub. This was a German-built hub, which later became "Sachs".

STEMS: PLEASE CALL THESE BY THEIR CORRESPONDING NUMBERS!!

$10 SHIPPED EACH. I WILL MAKE A PACKAGE DEAL ON MULTIPLES OF 3 OR MORE!

SEAT POSTS: $5 each + shipping

ALUMINUM JUN ROAD BIKE STEMS: $13 EACH SHIPPED

CAMARO TANK W/ SWITCH $5 + SHIPPING

EARLY MONGOOSE BMX SEAT POST CLAMP - FAIR CONDITION HAS SOME WEAR: $25 SHIPPED

PEDALS! THESE ARE ALL MISFITS WITH NO MATES! $8 SHIPPED EACH OR WILL BARGAIN IF YOU BUY MULTIPLES!

LEFT SIDES:

RIGHT SIDES:

Bendix 36H Red Band Coaster Hub: Just needs new grease and adjusting! $20 shipped

Delta horn unit from a girl's Huffman balloon tire tank - can't get it to work. $10 shipped AS-IS!

Antique radiator caps! FORUM SPECIAL: $10 SHIPPED EACH VIA FIRST CLASS! GREAT FOR TANK DECOR! ONE SOLD!

RARE 1964-67 HUFFY SILVER JET DELUXE SPRINGER RACK! MISSING ALL HARDWARE BUT ALL MAJOR PARTS ARE THERE! BAD PAINT AND CHROME, NEEDS RESTORED! RETURN SPRING WORKS GREAT! $35 SHIPPED VIA PRIORITY MAIL!

VINTAGE TIRES! SOME ARE WALL HANGERS, OTHERS ARE VERY NICE WITH MINIMAL WEAR!

Dunlop muscle bike tire, heavy wear but good for a wall hanger. $5 + shipping GOING TO BE RECYCLED IF NO ONE WANTS IT! RECYCLED - GONE FOREVER

VERY NICE and hard to find Otasco Flying O 26" middleweight tire, $12 + shipping

Goodyear Wingfoots, for 26" middleweights. Not in the best condition, the treads are pretty barren. $10 + shipping GOING TO BE RECYCLED IF NO ONE WANTS THEM! RECYCLED - GONE FOREVER

Very nice Sears Allstate tire, for 26" middleweights. $20 + shipping

PARTING OUT! MAY SELL WHOLE IF SERIOUSLY INTERESTED! IF A PART'S PRICE IS NOT LISTED, MAKE AN OFFER!

1964 WESTERN FLYER SONIC FLYER 24". HAS A FEW GOOD PARTS: SOLD LOCALLY AS A GARDEN BIKE! I STILL HAVE THE FRONT FENDER!
- Crank, chain ring, and bottom bracket: $25 shipped
- Fork: $10 + shipping
-
Headset: $10 shipped

- Front Wheel: $10 + shipping SOLD!
- Chain Gaurd: $15 + shipping
- Front Fender: $10 + shipping
- Tank: 10 + shipping

1966 Huffy Silver Jet. The chrome and paint is in really bad shape on the frame and gaurd. I AM KEEPING THE BARS, GRIPS, PEDALS, AND FENDER ORNAMENT!

- Crank, chain ring, and bottom bracket: $35 SHIPPED
- Fork: $15 + SHIPPING SOLD
- Headset: $10 SHIPPED SOLD
- Front Wheel: $10 + SHIPPING
- Rear Wheel: $10 + SHIPPING
- BUY BOTH WHEELS FOR $25 + SHIPPING!
- Chain Gaurd: $10 + SHIPPING SOLD
- Front Fender: $10 + SHIPPING
- Frame: $15 + SHIPPING SOLD

1966 Huffy Silver Jet #2: NICE chrome on this frame!

- Tank (missing a badge, not original to the bike): $15 + shipping SOLD
- I can sell just the switch and panel if you want
- Crank, chain ring, and bottom bracket: $25 shipped
- Pedals (women's pedals, not original): $10 shipped SOLD

- Stem: $8 shipped
- Frame: $35 + shipping SOLD

Some misc. bike ads, pretty cool! $10 shipped for ALL of them!

Hot Wheels Motorcycles for the bike room! $10 shipped on both!

Last edited:
Replied.

Hahaha I thought it was pretty cute myself!

I'm always looking for the 32 to 36 tooth sprockets to lower gear inches - usually nab em off kids bikes.

The smallest I have is a 36T in that Roadmaster and a 44T in that Western Flyer. I'll do $35 shipped on both of them. You'll get the sprockets, cranks, and all the bottom bracket components.

Here's a close up of the Roadmaster sprocket:

BUMP!

ONE SILVER JET FRAME SOLD!
24" KOMET WHEEL SOLD!
24" WHEEL FROM WESTERN FLYER SOLD!

Last edited:
Bump

Ill take the #6 crank pleeeeeeease!

The 26" middleweight wheel, white with red stripe..... is that a big ol dent in it or is it a optical illusion? If its straight, add that to my bill. :D

Last edited:
Ill take the #6 crank pleeeeeeease!

The 26" middleweight wheel, white with red stripe..... is that a big ol dent in it or is it a optical illusion? If its straight, add that to my bill. :D

PM sent

UPDATES:

- Rusty Silver Jet frame, fork, guard, and headset SOLD
- Cranks 3 & 6 SOLD
- One of the white and red wheels is warped and in the scrap heap. No longer for sale. RIP

Latest posts

Back