WINTER BUILD OFF: ~irRATional~ Fe2O3

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes:

Reaction score
The fender light with the LED just looks eerie, I love it.:thumbsup:

It is kind of creepy but I like it. It also shows how the housing doesn't fit the fender perfectly! I have an idea on how to black out the light shining through the bottom of the housing.

GuitarlCarl

RRB Supporter
Reaction score
DUDE! I love them bars... I've been trying to decide what kind of bike to put them on for awhile... you made a good choice bro. Instant vintage? Use white cloth wrap, then weather it.

Carl.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Pickled, Peroxide or Painted Pick?
I'm looking forward to find out your trick.

Maybe all the above! I will probably sandblast them, then paint with the "rust" paint. They are aluminum so if I ever decide I want them shiny again, I will just strip the paint & polish them. They are super light also, unlike anything else on the bike!

kingfish254

CHECK OUT MY SALE THREAD FOR COOL STUFF!
Reaction score
Had some of these LED lights I've been messing around with. They were in the bargain bin a Walgreens a few weeks ago. They were less than .50 for a set of three. I bought all they had just to play with!

Can you give more info on what the cheap LEDs look like. I may have to make a run to Walgreens.

kingfish254

Reaction score
It is kind of creepy but I like it. It also shows how the housing doesn't fit the fender perfectly! I have an idea on how to black out the light shining through the bottom of the housing.

Get some plumbers putty.

kingfish254

Reaction score
I love those bars and just about everything about this build!!!!

Reaction score
I 've got a pile of kickstands over here if you want to dig though them Pick. I'm off work til Monday.

Latest posts