WINTER BUILD OFF: ~irRATional~ Fe2O3

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes:

Reaction score
Nothing exciting today! I did find a kickstand that will work though. Just a cheapo newer one but I took care of that with good ole Rustoleum rust paint. I figure you all know what one looks like so no pic tonight. All I have left is tightening up some stuff, taking a test ride, then pics on Saturday.

kingfish254

CHECK OUT MY SALE THREAD FOR COOL STUFF!
Reaction score
Reaction score
I'm gettin there! Had to take a break today to watch the Wichita State Shockers win! 31-0 WooHoo! I'm done & will post pics soon. Thanks for lookin

Reaction score
I love it. Everything fits, nothing looks out of place, or even iffy. If I hadn't followed you building it I wouldn't be able to tell what was old rust, new rust, faux rust...You built one cool bike. Nice work.

kingfish254

CHECK OUT MY SALE THREAD FOR COOL STUFF!
Reaction score
You knocked this one out of the freaking park!!!!! Destined to be an RRB classic build! I am in AWE of this build!
BRAVO and WELL DONE my friend!

Reaction score
Awesome job, pick! That's a real classy rat and a winner in my book!!! :rockout: You got my vote! :113:

Reaction score
I'd love to come see it in person but by the looks of the sign on the door, my smoking monkey is not welcome. You'll have to bring it to me. :p:21:

Reaction score
That doesn't apply to smoking monkeys!:grin: Only horses, cattle, sheep etc.

Reaction score
I'd love to come see it in person but by the looks of the sign on the door, my smoking monkey is not welcome. You'll have to bring it to me. :p:21:

For those of you who don't really know Judd, this is his monkey before he started smoking & riding stingrays!

:D:D:D:D:D

Reaction score
Yeah, he looks waaaaaay more menacing now since we got him a leather jacket with chrome spikes.

Reaction score
Pick, I'm pretty sure I saw a shiny spot on your bike up by the bearing cups. You should get that fixed before the monkey and I get there. You know how he gets about shiny things. He's like a magpie that way. He'll have it in his pocket before you can smack a crescent wrench out of his hand.:D
Oh yeah. Also, I wanna ride it.:rockout:

Latest posts