WINTER BUILD OFF: ~irRATional~ Fe2O3

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Found this sitting on a shelf in the garage. This may make it on the front fender. Definitely Ratty enough for this build! If I use it, I probably will nix the wooden skull. Monark Trainlight shell:

I think I have all my parts rounded up now. Found a pair of cream tires I've had for a while in the garage, scrounged up some old pedals. I also have "barnbikes" making me this sprocket in case I decide to go skip tooth on this build.

Decisions, decisions, decisions......Which is ratty enough for this build? Leaning toward the leather Brooks in the middle. Still not sure though! I really like the one with the bird poop on it also. :D Can I say that on this forum? Hope no one is offended!:oops:

Thanks SCHWINNRAY! I'm really well known around here for my paint & body work!;)

Decisions, decisions, decisions......Which is ratty enough for this build? Leaning toward the leather Brooks in the middle. Still not sure though! I really like the one with the bird poop on it also. :D Can I say that on this forum? Hope no one is offended!:oops:

I reckon you should go with the Brooks one... yes definately the Brooks one... or even the other one... and send the shat on one to me :blush: for Glenderson :blush: it would be perfect :blush: :)

I might even be prepared to pay something! o_O

:)

Latest posts

Back