WINTER BUILD OFF: ~irRATional~ Fe2O3

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Your work area is too clean! Bikes looking good man

Bro, you know that space is really my wife's barn! My shop is a mess & unheated. Trust me, you don't want to see it! She just felt sorry for me & is letting me use it until it warms up. I try not to let her into my shop to keep myself out of trouble.:D

I think I have my parts rounded up. I have had most of this stuff for a while, other than the custom made sprocket. I won't be spending any money on paint & stuff like that. All I need so far is a few nuts & bolts & maybe a short piece of skip tooth chain.

Ready to roll!

Still not much progress! Running the grandson to Basketball & work schedule have occupied most of my time. I have done a little mock up & am currently force rusting my new sprocket. No pics yet, but hope to make some more progress & post pics tomorrow eve. My plan tomorrow is to pursuade the front fender into fitting the Monark fork. Back one fits with no issues.

I guess if mine ends up fenderless, you will know it didn't work out!

Sweet work going on here Pick!!! So far all of the parts blend together well!

Convinced the front fender into fitting the monark fork. Used a notched block of wood, a piece of a broom handle & a C-clamp. No fancy tools here! Did a little mock up here is where I'm at so far:

:eek: Whadaya mean "no fancy tools here!" ... that blue thing holding your bike proudly in the air looks pretty fancy-schmancy to me... what luxury! :rolleyes:

But yeah... those guards do look nice... :p

Glen.

:eek: Whadaya mean "no fancy tools here!" ... that blue thing holding your bike proudly in the air looks pretty fancy-schmancy to me... what luxury! :rolleyes:

But yeah... those guards do look nice... :p

Glen.

My wife got tired of holding bikes up while I worked on them, so she let me get a stand. I've had it a couple of years, It's one of the cheaper Park stands, but works great for me. I also don't have to listen to her griping, so it's a win, win!

Latest posts

Back