WINTER BUILD OFF "STEEL CITY"

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Alright, I'm taking the paint off of mine too...
(if I could just save the sharpie o_O)

Merle.:crazy:

I look forward to seeing the finished pics. Nice work.

So what kind of free wheel do you have on it being it is on the left side? Did you lace the wheel up with another hub?
I believe the freewheel is on the jackshaft, the sprocket on the rear wheel is probably fixed.

Luke.

So what kind of free wheel do you have on it being it is on the left side? Did you lace the wheel up with another hub?
Fixed the rear freewheel. The freewheel is in the 3speed hub.
y3apepen.jpg

a2upupyz.jpg

The jack shaft works AWESOME!

Nito

How do i post video?

Nito

Post your video on some hosting site like YouTube or PhotoBucket, then use the "Media" toolbar button to insert a link to the video.

This bike should've placed higher. Can't wait to see it in paint. Keep rollin' brother...

Carl.

Thx guys! It placed where it did and I'm cool with it. My 12 yr old son rides it all over and constantly gets looks and compliments. It is mean lookin on the street gor sure. Paint has been put off for a bit, doin a big run of ape hangers for a bike show comin up. I will probably paint the end of april. Stay tuned the, paint will be SICK! You can count on that!!!!

Nito

Latest posts

Back