WINTER (DEC 1st 2013- MARCH 1st 2014) build-off (summer in Aust) All Done! JOIN US NEXT YEAR!

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yep, finished is kinda ambiguous... I can't leave anything alone, even stuff I've built. I've got guitars I keep changing things on, and I've been lookin' at Headbanger thinkin' I might swap the seat out, I really like saddles better than bannanas. Right now I've got an upright piano shell I gutted and am building into a computer desk w/ mixing board... It's pretty ratty gonna be cool. Glad I've got The Difference Engine "finished"...

Carl.

Yep, finished is kinda ambiguous... I can't leave anything alone, even stuff I've built. I've got guitars I keep changing things on, and I've been lookin' at Headbanger thinkin' I might swap the seat out, I really like saddles better than bannanas. Right now I've got an upright piano shell I gutted and am building into a computer desk w/ mixing board... It's pretty ratty gonna be cool. Glad I've got The Difference Engine "finished"...

Carl.
Are you SURE???? :D:D:D

So we have to have pictures posted by midnight. It's pouring rain out. If I post pictures if/when I'm done can I edit in some better pictures later? As long as I prove it was finished by midnight.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Midnight on the first, it is still the 28th of feb over there isn't it? Hopefully not raining tomorrow...

The picture that will be used for the voting thread must be up by the time limit, after the voting thread is up and running you can edit your finished bike post.

Luke.

It is 1 am on the first right now. I'm going to be finishing up some stuff before work tomorrow but it's raining now and probably will be all day tomorrow. So no fancy pictures. But we will see

It is 1 am on the first right now. I'm going to be finishing up some stuff before work tomorrow but it's raining now and probably will be all day tomorrow. So no fancy pictures. But we will see

Hope it works out for you Rob!

I am going to be pushing to get the pics and videos of mine too, deadline works out to 5pm here tomorrow (Sunday) I am busy till lunch time, then I will have lunch, have to fully assemble the bike, it is in pieces, just finished stripping the paint, set up brakes that have never been used on this bike and then have a shower, load it on the car and drive to my pic/video spot, take the pics/videos, drive home and load them, YouTube seems to be taking forever at the moment so I doubt the videos will make it but should get the pics in with maybe an hour to spare if everything goes well... :confused: Big day...

Luke.

Midnight on the first...
The picture that will be used for the voting thread must be up by the time limit, after the voting thread is up and running you can edit your finished bike post.

Luke.
Also the FIRST picture in your post is the one used for the voting thread!

Carl.

not my rules... just helping out those who don't read them.

Carl.

In the last Muscle Bike Build-off, I made the same mistake and posted a before picture first. Luke took care of me and posted the finished pic in the voting thread...

Carl.

For me I marked the picture to be used since I also put up one of where it started from. I do hope that is ok with you?
That is also acceptable, as long as it is clearly marked. :thumbsup:

The voting threads are actually a lot of work, it makes it so much easier when the pics are easy to find!;)

Luke.

well it is d day!!!
just wanted to wish everyone good luck there is some amazing builds in this build off.
i think everyone came at it on their a game and really showed what talents they have.
alot of outstanding builds it's gonna be a tough one but may the better build win.
good luck guys and i cannot wait to start voting.
be it i am in the buildoff myself, i do have some favorites that i will be voting for.lots of excellent talent here.
Sean

well it is d day!!!
just wanted to wish everyone good luck there is some amazing builds in this build off.
i think everyone came at it on their a game and really showed what talents they have.
alot of outstanding builds it's gonna be a tough one but may the better build win.
good luck guys and i cannot wait to start voting.
be it i am in the buildoff myself, i do have some favorites that i will be voting for.lots of excellent talent here.
Sean
Well said @burrkrayecycles! There are some amazing bikes and builders in this mini build-off, I am really looking forward to seeing what some of these builders bring to the big build-off come May 1st!

:rockout:

Luke.

right on brother.
i don't know if im feeling up to the big build off just yet my motorcycle project is kinda taking the front burner at the moment, so my bicycle stuff will have to wait.
but if i do i am gonna bring something cool.
thanks for setting all of this up Luke
Sean

Latest posts

Back