WOW......Already!!!

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think I caught up seeing everyone's first pass, but I have now fallen behind seeing most everyone's initial progress. I'm afraid to since I haven't done squat yet. There are some killer plans out there. For me it's that "AAA Game" that others bring that pushes me beyond myself. It's gonna be a fun build off.

I haven't done squat yet.
I don't think that you are going to have to do much more than squat with that bike. :21: At this point you're already four pages deep in replies and pushing 2000 views! :chicken:

Bean , don't worry about the other builds just have fun building yours as that the whole purpose anyhow !
I do agree we have some killer builds going , a lot of truly great builders going for it !:rockout::cool2:
Its all good !
Mark

I will be having fun this year Mark, and will be endeavouring to build a simple, fun bike to rid a lot of miles on. In buildoffs past, I have been guilty of building for votes, but this go-round, will be enjoying the show and watching the keener builders go for it.

I'm the same as KF,looking at all the threads,to see the fab line up.
Now I need to go and catch up.
But on a good note I did find my key for the storage room. Have been working 10hr days,but that will calm down in a weeks time.Then I can start...

I don't think that you are going to have to do much more than squat with that bike. :21: At this point you're already four pages deep in replies and pushing 2000 views! :chicken:

Ha, the Build Off isn't about views and page counts. It's all about having fun and trying to build something cool.

I'm really enjoying ALL of this. The enthusiasm, encouragement and genuine sharing of this forum is really cool. Like hanging with really great old friends you never knew you had!
This place and especially the big build-off is awesome that way!

Luke.

This place and especially the big build-off is awesome that way!

Luke.
By far the best site on the net for bikes and bike builds , I wouldn't be any place else , these build offs push a builder to try and do things they wouldn't think about trying , and you can ask just about anyone on this site for info about things and get the answers your looking for .

Latest posts

Back