WoW!! Found a Foremost Swinger yeaterday in Kansas City!!

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am pretty happy about this! I am sitting here is bloomington indiana and the phone rings. It is a friend in Kansas City and he says he found this bike and wanted to know if I wanted it. I said OH LORD YES!! I sent my sister over to his house and had her pay him and pick it up for me. I will not be back in KC until june but man I can't wait.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

I'll be glad when I can find one in that good of condition. It' really sucks chasing down parts sometimes, but that part use to be the fun part for me. Gotta get some pics of that sissy bar pad. It seems to be one of the more rare styles of Troxel pad. As if any of them are abundant. Great score Rusty. By the way, it looks like a 69 frame.

30thtbird said:
I'll be glad when I can find one in that good of condition. It' really sucks chasing down parts sometimes, but that part use to be the fun part for me. Gotta get some pics of that sissy bar pad. It seems to be one of the more rare styles of Troxel pad. As if any of them are abundant. Great score Rusty. By the way, it looks like a 69 frame.

This one was purchased from the original owner. He had it is his attic all these years. I thought it was a pretty good deal for $325.00

hahahah Rub it in man. hahaha .... good deal. I paid $100.00 plus about $40.00 in gas for my rusty turd. hahahah Have already spent that much in parts alone, need more parts, paint, decals, chrome plating,etc. hahaah. Kenny.

Murray-Eliminator said:
Hey Josh another Great find! Let me know when you get ready to sell it I would be interested...Thanks. Eddie

I will keep you in mind Eddie :D I like these one owner bikes. Are you going to Ml and AA this week?

The guard is worth a couple hundred so you did very well. Minimum $1000 bike if it is as nice as it appears there! :D

rustymotors said:
Murray-Eliminator said:
Hey Josh another Great find! Let me know when you get ready to sell it I would be interested...Thanks. Eddie

I will keep you in mind Eddie :D I like these one owner bikes. Are you going to Ml and AA this week?
Thanks Josh.. No i won't be there this year. Going to miss seeing everyone.

Latest posts

Back