Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Here, take these coupons to your nearest Harbor Freight store, and for just over a Benjamin...you don't have to wait on a buddy, or pay out each time you just need a quick weld. and once you get it down you can chop and weld no prob., Ive built two bikes already with this exact setup, including the one below... and they're solid as a rock, well, umm...or a welded steel joint lets say.

Heck, even if you're paying your buds with a suitcase of beer of something...you could already have bought 5 of these by now..
I highly recommend them...cheap, easy, short learning curve, plug and go..and if you read too much about the horror stories of these little metal glue guns, you might spend too much time reading, when you could be welding.
Yo, it's like I say, I can spend 50 bucks on a hammer, but I can pound a nail in with my shoe if I have to..:grin:
franco
Screenshot_1.jpg
Screenshot_2.jpg

the muscle bike built with exact setup above..it was fun..and I hadn't touched a welder in like 35 years...as Ahnold would say...'Just do it"
Yes..you can.
mbbobike.jpg

Good call. Think these will do up to 3/8 or 1/4. Flux core is splatters, but we dress the welds on bikes anyway - unless you're tight capable.

I caution welding Flux core on sheet metal. Pretty tricky.

Latest posts

Back