You Know You Are a Rat Rodder When... (YKYARRW)

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
LittleBlueTrike said:
When you got a work table. .Well we think there's a table under there... and your wife or girlfriend (Me) can't find what she's looking for and she has to text you at work just to find the hammer which is next to the chain under the sprocket and handlebars..

*evil glare at LowpowereD *

I try not to complain too much since I don't have a dish washing machine. And I hate washing dishes.

If you had a dishwasher it'd just be one more thing to put bike parts in.......... I bet it'd do a really good job of cleaning things too......... I need a dishwasher now. :mrgreen:

If you pick up bikes from the trash that are beyond repair only because they work just like cash at the scrapyard.

cashman said:
You hang laundry to dry on bikes you have sitting around inside your house. Yes I do that too!
If you got a rust stain on your favorite Rat Rod Bikes shirt from doing this. :mrgreen:

when you go out to the shed & notice that the handlebars on your rototiller flipped would be perfect for a boardtracker rat! 8) 8) 8)

Latest posts

Back