Your Favorite bike

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
What bike do you like the best that either you have purchased, found, given, built, ( or any other way to get a bike). I know for the most part every bike has its pros and cons but that what makes this thread fun, You actually have to think a little (maybe). I have only built 2 bikes so far this one I have built from the frame up, the rims are a little bent but other than that it rides great.

Heres mine
001-4.jpg

Mine would have to be, one of my first builds the Schwindian. Just old skool.

side-2.jpg

I posted this before, but this was my FIRST "scratch" built bike, and will always be my "favorite". It is by far my most comfotable! Right now I'm down to only 11 bikes.
024_002.jpg

Here is a 20 inch bike! ..........uummm... should I use this for the 20 inch build off!
076.jpg

well as of now this is my favorite, just finnished it and then my scratched built burrito bent, along with my other burrito. these last two are still in mock up. thanks

Outlaw :mrgreen:
JWSMOCKUPBIKES080.jpg

JWSMOCKUPBIKES050.jpg

JWSMOCKUPBIKES060.jpg

hope you all like em.

Outlaw :mrgreen:

Of course my favorite is the "Alumasled", my second scratch built aluminum honeycomb composite bike,,, longer, lower, fits me just right, and rides ohhh sooo smooooth. The "Beer Bike" is a close second, for obvious reasons, its my #1 rat bike. But, there's a shed full of future projects that could be my next favorite, just gotta get to work on them.
the "Alumasled"
sled1.jpg

the "Beer Bike"
beerbike4.jpg

Dangerous Dan

if it has to be one of my own creations then i guess this is my fav for the moment

couple new ones in the works that may knock this one of the top spot, but till then she rides like a dream and hauls the dog and/or the kiddos around just fine ......

000_0254.jpg

but if its any ones then i have to agree with sensor thoughs two are hot ... and so is Honest Abe's ground grinding low rider

I cant pick a favorite.

I put my time,mon', blood,sweat ,tears and Love into every bike I build...they are the kids I never had :mrgreen:

Oh...and the cars too.

crt95 said:
Mine would have to be, one of my first builds the Schwindian. Just old skool.

side-2.jpg

That is NICE!!

As for my favorite bike, its still a drawing on a piece of paper. It will be built this spring.

But if I had to choose from what I have now, I would pick my Fastback or my chopper. I rode my fastback everywhere last summer and loved it.

5-1.jpg

4-1.jpg

I think my favorite still is my SpaceLiner, simply because it was the first bike I restored, the first one I took apart piece by piece and cleaned every last inch (that I could get to). And once I put it back together I was rewarded with a surprisingly smooth solid FAST ride, and it was so worth it. I've put dozens and dozens of miles on this, hard to even count, I commuted and cruised the hood and rode this as much as I could before the weather got really nasty (it's even in my avatar, from the halloween ride). Once springtime comes around I might make this my daily ride with a 3speed hub (gotta get up dem hills!) Ok, I know I've posted this picture before, but it really shows how much I love my ride:

1570382653_23bea21cca_b.jpg

DSC01397.jpg

my first rat attempt has been my favorite. The three piece crank makes it such a smooth ride. I have since changed the bars to a more regular upright riding position.

Coach J - I love that bike.

My first rat is my favorite. I keep adding little bits here and there.
1203072300.jpg

Latest posts

Back