Your Favorite bike

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
this by far my favorite bike. I like how it looks with the forks, fenders, paint, fatty-o's, the works. My next build is along these lines without the military colors.

MP011.jpg

MP013.jpg

MP021-1.jpg

MP026.jpg

MP027.jpg

MP007.jpg

here is the link to the build: viewtopic.php?f=6&t=2938

tikiharl said:
This was the 2nd bike I ever built. Still gets the most looks and thumbs up.People always smile when they see it go by, I don't know if they like the bike or are just chuckling to themselves "whats that old man doin ridin that bike"lol 8)
bikes005.jpg

i like how you can't even see the top of the bars in the picture

ratdaddy said:
this by far my favorite bike. I like how it looks with the forks, fenders, paint, fatty-o's, the works. My next build is along these lines without the military colors.

MP013.jpg

Now that is NICE! I love how the tires fill the fenders so nice. What kind of bike is this?

WHY AINT THAT GREEN BIKE ON THE FRONT PAGE OF THE SITE?! Thats one of thhe nicest bikes on here as far as im concerned.

WHY AINT THAT GREEN BIKE ON THE FRONT PAGE OF THE SITE?! Thats one of thhe nicest bikes on here as far as im concerned
ya, I agree thats one sweet bike.

Boardtrack Fan the Massey is my favorite but this tracker comes close second. It rides great and get lots of comments. It was my first build. I will be doing a few changes to it his year. I am starting another boardtracker this one will be a cut and weld. It will be using some interesting styles to it. The bars will be the most unique you will see.
RatRod012.jpg

100_0277.jpg

100_0279.jpg

100_0278.jpg

All my bikes are my favorite, but this one is at the top of the list....1964 Sears Tanker, made by Murray of Ohio. All original except for the Schwinn "S" seat and a set of alloy wheels with a Nexus 7 hub. Lots of steel wool, WD-40 and polish to make it shine like you see here. Oh yes...the headlight works!

Latest posts

Back