Your happy place

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
IMG_2227.JPG

Out on one of our favorite country road loops. This beefy railroad tie barrier is to keep vehicles off the trail leading to an old trestle. Nice shady place to stop before the big hill. :)

the city of Norwich in Norfolk, England, the Anglo-Saxons made a proper settlement on which the modern city is around the 5th to 7th century, soooo its very old and worth you history buffs to Wikipedia it, the surrounding countryside was amazing and beautiful for me to excape to as a young teen and on weekends(when shops closed at 1pm on Saturdays and nearly everything was closed on Sundays except for some gas stations and some newsagents, the city was truly a ghost town on sundays) blasting around the city, looking for alleyways and places along the river, down places I forgot about or window shopping at toy and bike shops, all but distant memories and sadly although I love riding places now nothing really has grabbed me as well as cycling in that beautiful city

Latest posts

Back