Your ugliest bikes.

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The bikes have to be yours.
You can post multiple ugly bikes.

1bb4b8fd83f0094cfb607678878371f4.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

20170515_112610.jpg

My ugliest bike some would say. I say beauty is in the eye of the beholder, and I'm beholding. 1941 Schwinn DX, with locking fork and key. The guy wanted $40, I gave him $50.
20170515_112646.jpg

He had it for sale for months, started at $350 and kept dropping the price, and finally just wanted it gone.

Last edited:
I thought this was a good lookin bike from modelcarjedi. Looks a lot better than my e-bike. looks ok to me.jpg

This thing is hideous, but I miss it so much! My first homemade recumbent, built off a women's 10 spd huffy.
P3130051.JPG

Last edited:
I'm not seeing your recumbent, Lemad. Maybe I will have better luck with a different browser.

View attachment 92097
My ugliest bike some would say. I say beauty is in the eye of the beholder, and I'm beholding. 1941 Schwinn DX, with locking fork and key. The guy wanted $40, I gave him $50.
View attachment 92098
He had it for sale for months, started at $350 and kept dropping the price, and finally just wanted it gone.
Dang punks, that bike was just stolen. See the shed in the background, someone took it out of the shed. Chain saw, propane tanks and other crap. I can't stand liers and thefts. Seems it is getting worse the last few years, my house was broken on to on Thanksgiving a few years ago so now the house has a alarm. So they are breaking into the sheds now. Motion detectors and trail cams going up now.

Dang punks, that bike was just stolen. See the shed in the background, someone took it out of the shed. Chain saw, propane tanks and other crap. I can't stand liers and thefts. Seems it is getting worse the last few years, my house was broken on to on Thanksgiving a few years ago so now the house has a alarm. So they are breaking into the sheds now. Motion detectors and trail cams going up now.
That's horrible...I have a barn that I store cars/motorcycles/etc in...and its been broken in three times. I now have it sealed shut like a vault...takes me a solid hour to get in and another hour to seal it back up again :headbang:.

Sorry for your loss :blackeye:

Latest posts

Back