▀▄▀▄▀▄ 𝘚𝘗𝘌𝘌𝘋𝘍𝘐𝘚𝘏 𝘚𝘗𝘌𝘊𝘐𝘈𝘓 ▄▀▄▀▄▀ ( or... How To Turn Your Cycle Truck Into A Supercharged Cycle Car Racer Using Two Kiddie Cars)

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kingfish254

BUILD COOL BIKES AND HAVE FUN!!
Pro Member
Reaction score

▀▄▀▄▀▄ 𝘚𝘗𝘌𝘌𝘋𝘍𝘐𝘚𝘏 𝘚𝘗𝘌𝘊𝘐𝘈𝘓 ▄▀▄▀▄▀ ( or... How To Turn Your Cycle Truck Into A Supercharged Cycle Car Racer Using Two Kiddie Cars)​

1683135066030.jpeg

▀▄▀▄▀▄ 爪尺. Ꮆ卂丂丂乇尺 ▄▀▄▀▄▀ ( or... How To Turn Your Cycle Truck Into A Ratrod Monster Roadster Using Two Kiddie Cars) - BO18 Build Journal

I still don't know when I will be able to actually start on this build, but I can't wait to be a Page 2 slacker after the killer jumpstart with the build threads for Build Off 18. This will be my 12th BO in a row, so I know I will build something, it just may end up being a short build in July.

1683135098434.jpeg

Here are some of the parts that I have in mind and some inspirational pics for guidance

1960s Schwinn Cycle Truck that @pvwacko picked up for me years ago.

1683135244126.jpeg

The body from this kiddie car that I picked up at a yard sale 6 years ago

1683135342237.jpeg

Plus the blown hemi from this Mickey Mouse kiddie car that I picked up at Goodwill a couple of months ago.

1683135437285.png
1683135472651.jpeg

And hopefully blending them together with some inspiration from these

1683135558158.jpeg

1683135630609.jpeg

Last edited:

View attachment 230379

Mr.Gasser ( or... How To Turn Your Cycle Truck Into A Ratrod Monster Roadster Using Two Kiddie Cars)

I still don't know when I will be able to actually start on this build, but I can't wait to be a Page 2 slacker after the killer jumpstart with the build threads for Build Off 18. This will be my 12th BO in a row, so I know I will build something, it just may end up being a short build in July.

View attachment 230380

Here are some of the parts that I have in mind and some inspirational pics for guidance

1960s Schwinn Cycle Truck that @pvwacko picked up for me years ago.

View attachment 230383

The body from this kiddie car that I picked up at a yard sale 6 years ago

View attachment 230384

Plus the blown hemi from this Mickey Mouse kiddie car that I picked up at Goodwill a couple of months ago.

View attachment 230385View attachment 230386

And hopefully blending them together with some inspiration from these

View attachment 230387

View attachment 230388
LOVE IT! Can’t wait to follow the build!

ha ha ha , I knew it, This is going to be a crazy build.
I grew up with that sticker and many others on my cupboard as a child.
I moved into my uncles room and he was a petrolhead.
Full steam ahead you wacky racer.
1683177101873.png

Dig the inspiration and build idea!

GaSs oN~!

If I have time to execute what's popped in my head, this will be an actual model mash up on my bike build.

THERE he is! I was waiting for the shoe to drop. It can't be a proper build-off without a Kingfish entry!

Here on the keyboard so far. I just need to keep moving on the house renovation work and rental work so that I can make time for fun bike work in a month or two.

A Kingfish Themed build!!!!? Sing me up!! 👍🏼

It should be fun if what is in my head plays well with the bike.

Classic cycle truck frame and a cool themed add-ons. 😎

This will be un to watch 👍

I've always wanted to do a non cargo cycke truck build ever since @karfer67 did Ratty Truck years ago

LOVE IT! Can’t wait to follow the build!

I can't wait to have time to actually start making it a build. :D

Over the top cool as always! 😎

It will be a fun one. Probably a bit silly, but I'll be smiling the whole time.

This will be fun!

That's the plan with this build. Just build something silly and fun.

Well. That's gonna be interesting.

Not your typical build for sure. We'll see how the odd parts play together.

ha ha ha , I knew it, This is going to be a crazy build.
I grew up with that sticker and many others on my cupboard as a child.
I moved into my uncles room and he was a petrolhead.
Full steam ahead you wacky racer.
View attachment 230603

Lot's of inspiration to be found in Wacky Racers sunday morning cartoons, Odd Rod and Weird Wheels bubble gum cards, CARtoons magazine, Weird-Ohs models, Rat Fink and other Roth creations.

Here is another vibe/inspiration pic for now.

1683208363685.png

Last edited:
Here is the cycle truck I'd really like to have.

20230504_185422.jpg

Normally when I see your starting point for your builds, I'm left absolutely confused until the end. This time though, I think I'm already picking up what you're putting down, and I'm excited to see how it develops! Hoping the tighter deadline won't be a problem for you!

I am usually absolutely confused until the end too!!! :D

KingFish is in! YES!

I knew that I would be. I'll just be pinched for time this year. Sort of like BO14 and Western Sizzler when I only had one month available because I was too busy taking care of my father.

I'd love to see you bring your level of creativity to a traditional AV8 hot rod build, that would be sweet!

I had to google to see what AV8 was.

6795fde9-61af-4c79-85a6-485995701648_text.gif

Model A Ford, with a V8

giphy.gif

Latest posts

Back