★★★ Go Away ★★★ 1957 AMF Roadmaster Flying Falcon

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
COOL war bike. Didn't see it when I stopped at the GoAway wednesday, but I didn't really look around much. I want to go to the show on Friday and be like the other 1500 to 2000 people expected to be there to take it all in. Going to be a good time. See ya there.

Great job! Love this bike nice mix of new and old parts, nice job on the faux paint job, definitely a contender

tin machine said:
cool bike 8) very nice work its a CWC hiawhatha , is it not ? great job . tin machine

No... I had an old Hiawatha badge and tank... So I re-badged the Roadmaster.... Old headbadge just was not workin with flow of this machine....

it's all been said......

8)

Critter1 said:
Go Away was my first vote! It's perfect (in my mind).. Surprised to not see it higher in the polls. Love so many things about this one!

Thank you!!! I am happy with the votes I have gotten... This year was a tough one...

Winner winner Chicken dinner.. I love the Big & little tires, the rake, the War vibe, the spider web, the pinstripe, the patina paint, the head badge, details . Great job. Oh the saddle & grips. I like it all. Awesome work.

You've put so much time and love into this thing - it really shows through! This is one of my favorite bikes on here, and as anyone can point out, there are a heck of a lot of great bikes on this site! There are so many details I love on this thing it's not even funny! I think you really gave it a character of it's own, and it is just about perfect! Really digging your pinstriping, props on that - all the artwork is top notch!

StaldineJ said:
You've put so much time and love into this thing - it really shows through! This is one of my favorite bikes on here, and as anyone can point out, there are a h*** of a lot of great bikes on this site! There are so many details I love on this thing it's not even funny! I think you really gave it a character of it's own, and it is just about perfect! Really digging your pinstriping, props on that - all the artwork is top notch!

Thank you very much!!! And welcome to the sight!!!! Dave

Latest posts

Back