☠ ᗷᑌTTEᖇᗷᗩᒪᒪ ᗷᗩᑎᗪIT ☠(ᗩKᗩ - ᑕᕼᑌᗷᗷY)

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well those aren't gonna work!!! What fools!!!

1624302161128.png

Completely disappointed, picked up wheels today. They sent 26" not the 20" I ordered. Either they have a blind person working for them, or the company is circus full of clowns, honestly how can you get 20" and 26" wrong?
View attachment 162073
b6487599-0140-4b6c-9048-bffdb11f94a0_text.gif

Well those aren't gonna work!!! What fools!!!

View attachment 162074
It really makes you wonder, what is going on in this world... So now I wait on ebay. Can't find 20x4.0 wheelsets anywhere, in the EU. I can buy rims, so maybe if I get a refund I build my own. Crazy. 26" would work for the beast, but not chubby.

At least you didn't order them from Chubby's bikes like I ordered a set from still no tires or refund or even hear back from:mad:
That's a bummer... I always use paypal, it helps with situations like this and ebay.

Well good news is ebay funded the whole amount and I get to keep the wheels...
So I will now go for a set of raw rims and build them. I will use old 20" spokes and hubs, this should work for what I need them for. The hubs are normally wider then normal ones, but I can shave the spokes down a few mm if to long. It also means I can paint the rims what color I want.
1625026603279.png

Just waiting on parts, to continue with the frame. Mostly the guards, the rear so it fits snug without the struts. last part will be to order a seat.

Well good news is ebay funded the whole amount and I get to keep the wheels...
So I will now go for a set of raw rims and build them. I will use old 20" spokes and hubs, this should work for what I need them for. The hubs are normally wider then normal ones, but I can shave the spokes down a few mm if to long. It also means I can paint the rims what color I want.View attachment 163050

It will add more weight, but you can put 16" motorcycle tires on those rims.
MO FATTA
MO BETTA

It will add more weight, but you can put 16" motorcycle tires on those rims.
MO FATTA
MO BETTA
I have used in the past, very heavy. I have ordered a set with road tread. Hopefully here by next week. Just had a order for a bike for a girl of 10. So maybe I will enter in n0 1 section and do a quicky no thrills or spills. And have it done in a week.

Hows the Butterball been doing?
TicTocTicToc :D

Hows the Butterball been doing?
TicTocTicToc :D
I am out. I will try and re-enter butterball in the winter build-off.(it is still just a chopped frame) Between finding a new house, cracking ribs, losing my job, and now trying to move, I have no time. I don't want to stress build. I hope to have a new workshop up and runningby end of sept or oct.

I am out. I will try and re-enter butterball in the winter build-off.(it is still just a chopped frame) Between finding a new house, cracking ribs, losing my job, and now trying to move, I have no time. I don't want to stress build. I hope to have a new workshop up and runningby end of sept or oct.
That sounds like a rough go of things. We will eagerly await the return of the Bandit!

That is a big handful of events to deal with Miss Funk. Big love and good wishes headed your way from all of us here on RRB and BO16. We look forward to your return to a normal and better life and truly hope to see you having fun here again once you can come up for air.

Thanks guys, I guess that's life. One minute free and relaxed and then bang... Hoping for a new start, and easier life. Get back to creating.

Hey there Miss Funkme. When the world hits you with this kind of mixed up stuff, I know you will hit it back. ( like any ozzie when it suits you). Get those ribs healed and stability back, and we will see something well worth the wait I am sure.
Stay Safe and Happy
.... bikes when they buck you off... The good news is I have everything all packed in a box,labeled Butterball. So no ordering, no waiting,and no excuses to build it. Except time. Thanks for the pick me up words.

That is a big handful of events to deal with Miss Funk. Big love and good wishes headed your way from all of us here on RRB and BO16. We look forward to your return to a normal and better life and truly hope to see you having fun here again once you can come up for air.
Thanks KF

Hey, sorry to hear about the string of negativity happening. Hoping you will find new energy and some positive momentum in the very near future.
We will be waiting till you can ' bring the funk ' once again!

Latest posts

Back