10 days to go. Are you freaking out? I'm not freaking out.

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Who said I was freaking out? Do I look like I'm freaking out? I do? Well....

yes. Yes, I'm slightly freaking out. California is getting hit with a Pineapple Express, so almost non-stop rain, and I've got parts to paint to finish up. So annoying. And the worst part: I love to take good photos in the sun! What if there is no sun?? Indoor garage photos? ugh

Anyway... how is your project(s) coming?

Who said I was freaking out? Do I look like I'm freaking out? I do? Well....

yes. Yes, I'm slightly freaking out. California is getting hit with a Pineapple Express, so almost non-stop rain, and I've got parts to paint to finish up. So annoying. And the worst part: I love to take good photos in the sun! What if there is no sun?? Indoor garage photos? ugh

Anyway... how is your project(s) coming?
Start watching photo tutorials on YouTube and order some light boxes from Amazon. Indoor photos galore! 😂

I'm not worried. I know I am not getting done.
_0a64144a-aade-11e9-a5e4-792fe397282f.jpg

I am freaking out a little.
I have still to fabricate a fork, assemble the bike and also to try to paint it, and it is cold outside, so the paint drying time is extended.
I could have finished the bike in one or two whole days working, but i have a few bikes for clients waiting to be finished and the deadlines are soon. So i walk around my workshop, working on other bikes then the one i need to finish for BO. Ugh.
But in the end the bike looks pretty nice even in raw steel, so i will just take good pictures before taking it apart for painting, and if i won't manage to finish the painting i would just post the photos of the raw one.

Being hit with a subtropical storm for the last week possibly carrying on to next week, I may have to install an old shower curtain behind my usual work stand as I know my in progress pics in the shed arnt good with the lighting and very busy background, glad I didn't take on a big project for this build off and wife is on holiday so shed time has been allocated to wife time which is all good but when chain oil runs through the vains it's hard to stay away😊

Latest posts

Back