15 y/o building bikes

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello all, the name is Tim. Like the subject says, I'm 15 y/o and I build rat bikes. Ever since I have been going to these bike shows and swap meets, the passion has always made me want to keep building.
I live in Houston Texas, and I am also a member of the forum "Houston 240sx .com", so I know how this forum thing works. With that said, anyone from Houston, message me and well get to some shows and swap meets.
I have 3 builds going as of right now, (1) Original Dyno Glide beach cruiser built in Santa Ana California, but the only thing is, the frame is te only thing original on it. Everything is ratted out on it. Flat bars, BOA-G tires from 3gbikes.com, flat black wheels, it's pretty dang low. (2) Schwinn Blueberry crate sting ray that I haven't really started much on yet, but my plans are brewing for it. (3) Schwinn classic seven deluxe cruiser which I'm trying to keep stock, but I keep having fancy visions about how cool it could look.
As you can see, I like beach cruisers.
Pics coming later, thanks for reading!

A 15 year old not only into bmx/dirt jumpers is allright with me! Welcome to RRB. PLEASE post pictures of that DYNO!

qybe4u4y.jpg
y8emeram.jpg
3e9atege.jpg
amy9a9y5.jpg
3ysarezu.jpg
ybuqynet.jpg
e4ahe6a2.jpg

Sent from my SGH-T999L using Tapatalk

Back