1935 Iver Johnson Track Bike

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thoughs Iver johnsons bikes are cool. I did have one until we had to move from Tobias,Ne to Florida. Some years I see just the frame and forks with badge for 450/600 and can never or would buy one for that price. Its my #1 bike to find due to sentimental value lol Great find!

Thoughs Iver johnsons bikes are cool. I did have one until we had to move from Tobias,Ne to Florida. Some years I see just the frame and forks with badge for 450/600 and can never or would buy one for that price. Its my #1 bike to find due to sentimental value lol Great find!

Thank you! This one is just a rat rod. It's not near as nice as those $500 frames.

I was so tempted to pick that one up, but I have been on a selling streak and need to continue that. Plus, I would have gone over the top spending money to build it up. Looks good.

Oddly enough, I'm in this one for fairly cheap. Maybe $200 tops. Probably worth $400 as is. Now that I've got a chain and pedals on it, I was able to take it for a spin....this one rides too good to be sold anytime soon. It's so light weight as well.

Oddly enough, I'm in this one for fairly cheap. Maybe $200 tops. Probably worth $400 as is. Now that I've got a chain and pedals on it, I was able to take it for a spin....this one rides too good to be sold anytime soon. It's so light weight as well.

Thanks...now I feel even better about not buying it.:headbang:

It's cool. I wish I had more parts for being able to put stuff together like this. I am slowly building up my old parts inventory and trying to sell off the newer parts. Swap meet is tomorrow, so wish me luck.

Thanks...now I feel even better about not buying it.:headbang:

It's cool. I wish I had more parts for being able to put stuff together like this. I am slowly building up my old parts inventory and trying to sell off the newer parts. Swap meet is tomorrow, so wish me luck.

Take advantage of the balloon tire guys like myself that use to sell these type of wheels for near nothing because the weren't 2.125...any steel 1"x24",26",28" single speed coaster wheels are great for these type of track bikes! Always get the wood rims!

Wow, cool bike and I am gonna get some bars like those!
Even if I have to build a whole bike for them....

Latest posts

Back