1940 Dayton (Lite Big tank) Champion

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
7   0   0
It all started One night well watching the American Pickers show. They where in Iowa in a guys Garage that had all kinds of old bicycles. and Mike tried to buy the big tank but the guy wasnt ready to sell it at that time. So Mike ended up getting the Firestone super cruiser, and a couple early bikes. Well thanks to these bike forums I found someone that knew the guy in Iowa and got his Phone Number. and Have been dealing with him for over a Month on the bike and he Finally came up with a price and decided to part with it. so here it is in all its glory hoping that the Original paint is still decent under they white house paint. what is missing on this bike is the truss rods, rear rack lens and bezel, handlebars, and would like to find a better seat, head light lenses. Horn Button, Light switch. if you have any of these parts please let me know. Thanks,Nate
DaytonBigTank001.jpg

DaytonBigTank002.jpg

DaytonBigTank005.jpg

DaytonBigTank006.jpg

DaytonBigTank008.jpg

DaytonBigTank009.jpg

DaytonBigTank015.jpg

Nate, I need to find an excuse to go up north, just to look at that thing!

I know Mike is a member of the CABE and I saw you posted this there as well. I sure hope h sees it! :lol:

Latest posts

Back