1940 womens elgin and some parts

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
34   0   0
So got this off CL today it was a great deal and then also picked up some other parts. I recently had been looking for these fork and fenders for my mens 1941 elgin. Spent around same amount for just the fork and fenders I purchased recently haha. Oh well. Not really into the womens bicycles but I couldn't pass this one up, just too cool and pretty much has all the parts besides drop stand. Old repaint already removed too, saves me some time. Stem is pretty stuck hopefully soaking it in some PB helps out. Frame has what looks like a couple clean rewelds. Overall looks good though.

Last edited:
Alright here it is all done. I've just finished it up. Still needs a drop stand and this isn't the orginal wheel set or pedals. But I do have the correct elgin wheelset, just needs to be cleaned up. Got this thing all together then started having issues with the rear hub. Probably going to sell this one and the other bare metal frame elgin I just finished up too.

Latest posts

Back