1941 Roadmaster

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
My new 1941Cleveland built Roadmaster, pretty sure the paint isn't original but it is old, I just cleaned the fenders, frame, fork, and wheels with SOS pads and sprayed it with a flat clear. Added some cream tires, schwinn grips and a coon tail. It's just about finished, just need to rebuild one pedal and replace the springs on the seat.
null_zps032d21cf.jpg

null_zps723848d2.jpg

The hubs are new departure, but the hoops do not match. Really liking the patina
null_zpsd6cf2b80.jpg

The rear rim was chrome, didn't match the bike so I sprayed it with brown, burgundy, and black to match it to the fenders.
null_zpsc9ec727b.jpg

In motion!
null_zpsc85d2b7b.jpg

Skiptooth with dogleg crank, it looks great. The rim with the black striping looks just like my 46 CWC wheel, so it may be original to your bike.

I've changed a few things on my bike, nothing major, just painted the bars and stem to match the rear wheel, replaced the pedals for some cream colored ones because the OG pedals were completely shot and falling apart, and changed out the under carriage on my seat.

Took some cool shots of me and my brothers bikes at the local mission by my house, Mission San Luis Rey.

Hi, wow I love all the bikes. You did an amazing job. What kind of handlebars are on the orange bike? Thanks

Hi, wow I love all the bikes. You did an amazing job. What kind of handlebars are on the orange bike? Thanks
Thanks man, they're Velo Orange porteours I think, maybe bellevilles.

Your bike looks truly vintage. I give it a 10. Gary

Wow, thanks for the kind words man. I love this bike, I was going to sell it a few weeks ago but decided not to, just like it way too much.

Thought I had lost this PIC, glad I found it. Got a few offers on it his week, just can't let it go yet.

Thank you for the kind words fellas.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Back