1954 Columbia Three Star Deluxe in Great Condition $85

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
52   0   0
Scored this Columbia for $85 at the Get a grip show and swap meet this past weekend in Cleveland Tennessee. The key is broke off in the lock fork! Maybe I can get a Locksmith to pull it out and make a new one!

P3260436.jpg

P3260437.jpg

P3260438.jpg

P3260439.jpg

P3260440.jpg

P3260441.jpg

I remember seeing that bike but didn't know who to ask on a price, we had a car full already and not much room to spare but i think i could of made room if needed. :) Love it when they've got some sort of script on the top of the down tubes. Classy

Nice score!
Is that going to be your BO8 bike?
If so we can have a Columbia sub build off.

Great deal, Tyler! :D The Hot Rod Deluxe started life as a '53 Three Star Deluxe :wink:

The pictures don't do it justice, this bike is SWEET in person. With some steel wool and a little elbow grease it will look sweet cruisin' at the beach, bud.

Great buy, it needs bigger tires though. How about these Columbia repops?

http://www.ebay.com/itm/COLUMBIA-WH...omain_0&hash=item35c5dab26b[url] Cheers, Rob

Dr. Tankenstein said:
The pictures don't do it justice, this bike is SWEET in person. With some steel wool and a little elbow grease it will look sweet cruisin' at the beach, bud.

Great buy, it needs bigger tires though. How about these Columbia repops?

http://www.ebay.com/itm/COLUMBIA-WH... looking tire than those at any price. -Brian

Great Find. You paid for the rack and tail light and got a really nice free bike attached !
It looks like there's enough key in there to get a grip on too, good luck.

Just wanted to let everyone know I have the correct Columbia script pedals.

Also this bike originally had a tank!

With that being said, I'm on the search for tires (Going with the Columbia repops) Columbia sprocket, and Columbia postwar tanks!

All the chrome is soaking in an OA bath!

Double Nickle said:
Just wanted to let everyone know I have the correct Columbia script pedals.

Also this bike originally had a tank!

With that being said, I'm on the search for tires (Going with the Columbia repops) Columbia sprocket, and Columbia postwar tanks!

All the chrome is soaking in an OA bath!

How is 2 out of 3?

002-5_zps40cfd6a8.jpg

Latest posts

Back