1967 Chevelle for Sale

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hate to do it, but I must. If anyone is interested you can PM me and I'll send ya my cellerphone number. Fast car, real fast...

It's not a true SS numbers car, but it has original SS hood. It runs great, needs tires (oops) and a battery. Has NEW 12 Bolt Posi rear end w/3:55 gears. 468 Big block, roller rockers, flowmasters, new 4 core radiator, blah blah...(teardrop.. sniff.. sniff) I am in East TX area code 75140 - come check it out - Taking to auto swap meet next weekend (not this weekend) so LMK if you want it!

1.jpg

$10,500.00 OBO, may consider partial trade for tractor or old motorbike...

View more pics and info here:
http://www.kingplinker.com/1967Chevelle.html

Everyone has their favorites. For me you can't beat a 67 when it comes to Chevelle's. Sweet ride

that is a sweet ride 468 big block wow that must have some ompf ompf. no wonder she needs tires :mrgreen: also i would imagine gas millage wise that it likes to suck it down

Very nice chevelle, I know how you feel about letting it go. I had to sale my 69 camero a few years back. I sold it to my best friend so I still get to see it and I know its being taken care of. Heres pictures of it now. He just repainted it and put the ghost flames on it. 383 stroker-355 12 bolt posi.
008-26.jpg

009-24.jpg

010-22.jpg

011-21.jpg

012-20.jpg

HotRodJen said:
nice car sorry you have to sell it i grew up in a 67 chevelle my pops got it when i was 1 .. and still has it sat for years we started building it into a drag car .. still not done yet its a epic build lol

Gee whiz Jen, you're a "biker chick" and super pinstriper and your daddy's a HotRodder. If I was a young guy in PA I'd be after you like a chicken on a junebug. :p Oop's, I'm old and married. Slap my mouth. :oops: Gary

hotrodjen! - NICE car, MAN I Love a 67... My mom got one when I was 1 as well (far out), it got wrecked and she sold it for 50 bucks when I was 12 - I begged her to let me have it. :cry: I love the way they smell. They all smell the same too! If I win the TX lotto, I'll keep it for sure then we can do a zillion 67 donuts in some parking lot somewhere... :mrgreen: Cheers, T.

Latest posts

Back