1972 schwinn heavy duti wat's a fair price if i sell it

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
10   0   0
well when you get tired of tripping over bikes and realize you may have too many and need the space you decide some have to go so i need some advice on this one my 1972 Schwinn heavy duti ( march 1972 to be exact serail is ch0.....) where it is not very old it is however all original right down to the tires and built like a tank it has 12 gauge spokes and even the paint be it is not perfect is original and to my knowledge never touched up.
all i did was lube it clean the chrome and air up the tires and rode it.
seeing as i don't need all these bikes i am considering selling it but need to know decent price where it's not over the top but on the same sense is fair for me i know what i got into it and am hoping i can double my money but not necessary so what's a fair asking price for this in this condition? if i do decide to sell it i know the wheels and mag sprocket are worth something but not really wanting to part it out it's a decent bike
DSCF1330.JPG

Super clean, as for price I tend to subscribe to the its worth what someone would pay for it I know not helpful. But here's my insight if you sold it on here to other bike guys maybe $200 shipped, if someone is actively looking for a 70's middleweight Schwinn. Now if you sell it so a non bicycle person thats just looking for a good solid cruiser I'm thinking $200-$250 on a local sale kind of thing.

Hopefully someone else will chip in as well.

Super clean, as for price I tend to subscribe to the its worth what someone would pay for it I know not helpful. But here's my insight if you sold it on here to other bike guys maybe $200 shipped, if someone is actively looking for a 70's middleweight Schwinn. Now if you sell it so a non bicycle person thats just looking for a good solid cruiser I'm thinking $200-$250 on a local sale kind of thing.

Hopefully someone else will chip in as well.
thank for the info it is sold for 175 plus shipping

Latest posts

Back