1975 SCHWINN SCRAMBLER

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rat Rod

Owner & Founder
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
23   0   0
Picked this one up from someone locally this week. Have been wanting a 75 metallic gold Scrambler for a while now.

This one is pretty crusty and it's got a hole in the front of the seat the size of a silver dollar. The good news is that it's original and unmolested.

11046280_10207169726625965_4494151407458861350_o.jpg

I happened to have an extra set of Scrambler wheels and tires stashed away so I threw them on there to see how it looks. Will have to wait until it's not 105 degrees out to give this one any attention.

75scrambler.jpg

I dig it. You should start building that addition on your garage for the BMX display...

What's the date code? I found a silver 75 years ago and stupidly tore it down and screwed it up. Turned out the date code was a November 74 and I tore apart what may have been one of the first Scramblers.

I kinda like that look....just like little Bobby got done riding it 40 years ago. That little BMX museum has exploded in the past month, you might need the whole garage...or buy a new house.

I kinda like that look....just like little Bobby got done riding it 40 years ago. That little BMX museum has exploded in the past month, you might need the whole garage...or buy a new house.

It's definitely growing...but my wallet is smoking right now so that has slowed the growth rate down significantly. [emoji3]

b81f05c7fe5018520615e9cd17e5427e.jpg

What's the date code? I found a silver 75 years ago and stupidly tore it down and screwed it up. Turned out the date code was a November 74 and I tore apart what may have been one of the first Scramblers.

This one is a March of 75 model.

I came across a Schwinn manta ray yesterday day from '84. It's a Bmx and one year only. Ever heard of one?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Back