20" Convertible

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I agree,. the condition is rough. I talk him down to 20 because of condition and the fact its been up for over a month., would it be worth it then? It'll need love to get it riding again,. but I like rust,. so only what it needs to run is what it'll get outside some additional toys.

[Yea., I know anything under 100 is pretty much personal preference..,but treat my 30 like your 300.. its considerable to me., so were talking needing tires.. 20 bucks. tubes.. 15 bucks..
a few cleaning supplies maybe and some oil.. 10 bucks. the rest is pretty much added labor.]

I expect tires and some penetrating oil would make it work. I'd be surprised if it didn't pop a spoke with any real use though. Stem bolt? Seatpost? A lot of work for what you get, if they survive. Maybe it's worth it to you, I dunno.

Ha, some of the items I've picked up were worse for wear that that....and I get them going (or parted)....et el, I do spend more than they are worth to do it. I think I just like being in my shop with the radio on havin a few beers and seeing what I get done. I do however have a reputation of fixing things and never using them.. BLAAAA

BARTO

PS, anyone want to come over and help me shouvle my driveway and clear my roof off...again:cry:

Ha, Your in RI so I think you have your hands full too! ENOUGH SNOW!!! Oh, were getten hammered again on Monday.. So, what are your plans for for the bike?

BARTO

Yea., I guess were getting some 1-4 inches that wont stick tonight.. up through monday as well.. in regards to the bike, its a fall back plan.. I found a winner but I dont have transportation.
shame you arent closer., Id just offer to shovel in exchange for the ride to it..Everyone this morning has been busy or too afraid to be on the road.

Latest posts

Back