• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to RatRodBikes and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

26" Wheels with Sturmey Dyno Hubs $20

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have front Sturmey Archer, rear Nexus variable ratio hub. I can include 36 stainless steel spokes and nipples as well if you want. I have 3 front hubs, the last wheel was bent so I just disassembled it. DM me you address so I can check shipping cost.
That would be splendid, sir. If'n I get only one I'll be tickled, but I do want a pair, please, especially if complete wheels. A Nexus would be absolutely grand. Thank you many times well in advance.

That would be splendid, sir. If'n I get only one I'll be tickled, but I do want a pair, please, especially if complete wheels. A Nexus would be absolutely grand. Thank you many times well in advance.
Complete wheels are quite large and not cheap to ship. The nexus hub is also very heavy. I think I have one complete rear wheel left and I have 3 complete fronts. Send me a message with your location so I can check shipping.

Complete wheels are quite large and not cheap to ship. The nexus hub is also very heavy. I think I have one complete rear wheel left and I have 3 complete fronts. Send me a message with your location so I can check shipping.
Yessir, boxed wheels do occupy surprizing amounts of space. I am curious if a box would ride UPS down I95 at lower rate than the post office. Please note that hubs (s) with spokes is an ok option here, too, seein's as I have rims & might use a 29er or a 32". I'm in zip code 32210 in Jacksonville, Fla. My apologies on the delayed answer. The computer locked me out until a couple days ago. Is a Nexus hub noticably heavier than a couple chains?

Latest posts

Back