29" BMX CRUISERS

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I haven't been around these parts in awhile, funny how full time jobs do that anyway here's one...View attachment 250141
View attachment 250142
View attachment 250144
View attachment 250145
I put different bars, pedals, sprocket, wheels, grips, and saddle on it from stock and it is currently torn down and being stripped of paint, which is a lame time consuming job BTW, and awaiting a new look. I'll post a photoof the in progress soonish. 🤙
I laced 20mm Profile Elite Hubs to Sun Rhino rims via double butted DT spokes to 14mm black ano'd nipples front and rear. I was an early investor in these new RacInc's and waited months until the Container ship logjam in San Pedro, CA. was cleaned up to get it. I think I got box 154 or something. Anyway the early adapters they devised for the rear drop-outs were completely bogus and made the bike unrideable due to slipping in the droputs. So for at least another month it sat half while I searched for a solution with RaceInc to which there wasn't a timely one if you got one of the first bikes. So I looked and looked at options to use the drop-outs as intended, with 20mm hubs. The Profile Elites are insane and loud and actually make the bike super snappy.

I haven't been around these parts in awhile, funny how full time jobs do that anyway here's one...View attachment 250141
View attachment 250142
View attachment 250144
View attachment 250145
I put different bars, pedals, sprocket, wheels, grips, and saddle on it from stock and it is currently torn down and being stripped of paint, which is a lame time consuming job BTW, and awaiting a new look. I'll post a photoof the in progress soonish. 🤙

I laced 20mm Profile Elite Hubs to Sun Rhino rims via double butted DT spokes to 14mm black ano'd nipples front and rear. I was an early investor in these new RacInc's and waited months until the Container ship logjam in San Pedro, CA. was cleaned up to get it. I think I got box 154 or something. Anyway the early adapters they devised for the rear drop-outs were completely bogus and made the bike unrideable due to slipping in the droputs. So for at least another month it sat half while I searched for a solution with RaceInc to which there wasn't a timely one if you got one of the first bikes. So I looked and looked at options to use the drop-outs as intended, with 20mm hubs. The Profile Elites are insane and loud and actually make the bike super snappy.
Very nice đź‘Ť

Here's my Big Ripper

p5pb18861718.jpg
p5pb22250045.jpg
p5pb22250040.jpg
p5pb22250037.jpg

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back