3 Old Bikes - seeking help

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi. I am new to the site, but I've been doing some research on here about 3 old bikes my dad has in his garage. He is looking to clear out some things and wants me to list the bikes for sale on a classified site. However, I can't figure out much about them and he can't remember anything.

The 1st bike is a Schwinn Cruiser. I don't know the year. It looks like it is in great shape, but I'm not a collector, so may not be looking for the correct things. Here is a link to pictures I have on Picasa. I would post the pictures here, but can't figure out how to do that.

https://picasaweb.google.com/jennycassell/Apr62011?authkey=Gv1sRgCN3cp-TV6OisWA&feat=directlink

The 2nd bike is a Ross Eurotour. It looks like it's also in nice shape. Again, don't know anything about them.

Finally, he also has a Schwinn Tandem (sp?) A two seater bike. It's a beautiful light blue color. In excellent shape. However, I don't have pictures of that one yet.

If anyone can provide any information about these bikes. (like if you can tell the year or any other info from the pictures) I would be greatly appreciated. Also, if anyone is interested in any of them (we are located in Central PA - near Hershey, PA)
Thank you for your time! Jenny

Back